The online racing simulator
Buggy 1600
(52 posts, started )
Quote from Gutholz :The "v2" buggy gives this error message:

I did not notice before that there is a "no bodywork" option and just spend some minutes looking at all the details underneath, it is nice.
The two buggies would be good canidates for approval, if minor things are cleaned up and development is more stable. (aereo experimenting is finished etc)
Throw in some default skins and it would be good to go.

I am not sure if the "no bodywork" option should stay: On one hand it is cool to look at the frame and compoments. But it would look rather silly if in a race half the vehicles drive around with no body.
Maybe as compromise one of the configs could be a bit more see-through from the sides.

And maybe have one RWD and one AWD version? Like FXR vs XRR and FZR in GTR class. Gives a bit variety and an "easy" option.
But for dirt it is probably harder to balance than in GTR class because AWD will be such big advantage.

Thanks for the detailed description and review! I appreciate it.
I don’t work much with karting now, the reader is still with the dirty version, but in order not to multiply the list in mods, we look at the next external version for the road and drift versions.
New control panel on the smartphone, brake lights on the road version, some added details from the MPT5.
Control panel introduced.
Attached images
lfs_00000045.jpg
lfs_00000046.jpg
lfs_00000047.jpg
lfs_00000051.jpg
lfs_00000052.jpg
lfs_00000054.jpg

Buggy 1600
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG