The online racing simulator
@Jake_Blasted

This mod is insane, love it so so much! Really happy the feature to skin has been made available. The wireframe alone looks like a work of art, wouldn't mind having that on my wall.
I will post soon updated skins with shadows.
Here's another police skin that can be publically used. As I said, awesome job with the mod!
Attached images
4B83B7_RijPoDef.jpg
OK I updated the skins with shadows, new Cammera position and size for white cars (much better looking with mudguards on), better stripe on Gulf car. The Cammera logo is a bit higher on the Gulf than the other. Do you think I need to harmonize all?
I think I could a skin a bit like Brown2 with blacker logo and whiter car, that should help when changing car color to keep a nice logo.
You can replace previous ones.

Other than that, The outer diameter of the rim is not paintable in setup, it would be nice if possible.
Attached images
4B83B7_Gulf_loopingzD.jpg
4B83B7_loopingzBlue2.jpg
4B83B7_loopingzBrown2.jpg
4B83B7_loopingzGreen2.jpg
Quote from Averro :Here's another police skin that can be publically used. As I said, awesome job with the mod!

Quote from loopingz :OK I updated the skins with shadows, new Cammera position and size for white cars (much better looking with mudguards on), better stripe on Gulf car. The Cammera logo is a bit higher on the Gulf than the other. Do you think I need to harmonize all?
I think I could a skin a bit like Brown2 with blacker logo and whiter car, that should help when changing car color to keep a nice logo.
You can replace previous ones.

Other than that, The outer diameter of the rim is not paintable in setup, it would be nice if possible.

The new skins are added to the mod! Thanks again for creating the skins they look great in game Big grin Big grin
Work of art! Love the rally setup, such a blast to drive!
Please can you move position police lightbar?
this

or move a bit back and center.

because i always fun use roof view but no good view with lightbar distrub lol.

I made my skin Nyan version is here! Smile
Attached images
4B83B7_GTubeNYAN2021.jpg
AI has some issues to drive this car more than 2 laps, burning tires.
Quote from GT4_PL :Please can you move position police lightbar?
this

or move a bit back and center.

because i always fun use roof view but no good view with lightbar distrub lol.

I made my skin Nyan version is here! Smile

Yes i can move the light for you GT. Big grin
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :AI has some issues to drive this car more than 2 laps, burning tires.

Tell em to stop sliding the cars around and cooking the tires!! 😂😂
Just noticed small thing - when you go to the wheels view, you can see only the tyre, not the brakes, rims.
Hi - newb here, how do I download from the site? I see these tabs:
Information | Comments (35) | Changelog (10) | Skins

But no download link?
Downloads are ingame, automatic.
Just click "mods" button. It is a new button under the usual" "car" selection button. Then scroll the list or use the search. ("turbo" should find it)
Quote from goose2000 :Hi - newb here, how do I download from the site? I see these tabs:
Information | Comments (35) | Changelog (10) | Skins

But no download link?

Yep like Guth mentioned above, you can download the cars directly in-game. Smile
I did this. It's far from perfect, but I hope you like it.

Edit: tobacco advertising will be a problem?
Attached images
4B83B7_P911Zanini80.jpg
Quote from mitsumeku :I did this. It's far from perfect, but I hope you like it.

Edit: tobacco advertising will be a problem?

The skin looks great, Id be happy to put it on the car as a default skin! The IRL sponsors and brands will be an issue, if you want to make a second lore friendly version using fake brands/sponsors that could work as a default skin. LFS has the rights to use some IRL brands too: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/96958-Legal-Logos-For-Use-In-LFS
Quote from Jake_Blasted :The skin looks great, Id be happy to put it on the car as a default skin! The IRL sponsors and brands will be an issue, if you want to make a second lore friendly version using fake brands/sponsors that could work as a default skin. LFS has the rights to use some IRL brands too: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/96958-Legal-Logos-For-Use-In-LFS

uff... there are too many sponsors. They were crazy using so much in 1980. But if anyone wants to make a second lore friendly version using fake brands/sponsors, he can edit the skin I made.
Love this mod. 10/10 sounds, 10/10 driving feel, 10/10 balance.
Hey man, can i get your permission to use your car as a base to make a derivate? ive got a nice mod idea Smile
Where'd the mod go?
Does this still exist?
It's back?!
It shows available now!
aaaaand its gone

CAMMERA 730 TURBO
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG