The online racing simulator
[AA] Blackwood GTI
(10 posts, started )
[AA] Blackwood GTI
I do not understand why if I am the affected one, they have to expel me, and the admin does a terrible job, a month ago I discovered this simulator and I loved it, but playing online is disgusting sometimes you are shocked and unjustifiably expelled without you being the one guilty, it sucks! I'm leaving LFS.
a few moments ago, I was unjustifiably expelled from the server, another runner crashed and took me off the track and I was the one expelled, this is disgusting! and I have the repetition of what I do, my desison is to abandon this game at least its Online.
Have you kept the replays or something? If you saved those you could go to the hosts of the server and discuss with them what went wrong etc.
Generally if you were banned from a server by vote it is a 12 hour ban. The general problem is while it helps in open lobbies, it can be exploited as you just need 50%+1 of the lobby to support a vote.
Quote from TFalke55 :Have you kept the replays or something? If you saved those you could go to the hosts of the server and discuss with them what went wrong etc.
Generally if you were banned from a server by vote it is a 12 hour ban. The general problem is while it helps in open lobbies, it can be exploited as you just need 50%+1 of the lobby to support a vote.

If I have the replay, but I'm not going to discuss it, it would be a waste of time, I'm just going to enjoy what I can. thanks for your reply Thumbs up
Quote from Cristian Alonso :If I have the replay, but I'm not going to discuss it

Well, interesting, so was it really necessary to start this thread in the first place? Smile
Hi everyone,
I got banned from AA Server, I have no idea why?

Can someone help me regarding this matter ?
Quote from Cristian Alonso :I do not understand why if I am the affected one, they have to expel me, and the admin does a terrible job, a month ago I discovered this simulator and I loved it, but playing online is disgusting sometimes you are shocked and unjustifiably expelled without you being the one guilty, it sucks! I'm leaving LFS.

Been long time, by the time I have noticed this thread the ban has expired.

Quote from blitzsport :Hi everyone,
I got banned from AA Server, I have no idea why?

Can someone help me regarding this matter ?

You were caught deliberately crashing into other players and kept doing it after being warned, how do you feel about what happened?
Quote from mcmustang :Been long time, by the time I have noticed this thread the ban has expired.

You were caught deliberately crashing into other players and kept doing it after being warned, how do you feel about what happened?

I have asked admins of the server to look at replays, several times over the past year, it happend to me more than once that some drivers just ram me to the wall without any reason...
I want to race again, and the rules should apply for everyone, I hope You agree with me on that.
-
(cuprum) DELETED by Victor : Irrelevant
Quote from blitzsport :I have asked admins of the server to look at replays, several times over the past year, it happend to me more than once that some drivers just ram me to the wall without any reason...
I want to race again, and the rules should apply for everyone, I hope You agree with me on that.

Where were the replays posted cause I haven't seen anything posted with your nick on our team's forum nor on our discord. Rules do apply for everyone, just that not always there are people online to enforce them. As for revenge crashing it clearly states in our rules that is not allowed.

Since you have already served plenty of ban days I'll remove the band in a good will that you wont have a bad behavior from now on.

Reminder to everyone that we don't check LFS forum that often for crashes or bans on our servers, instead we use our forum https://airattackteam.com or our discord https://discord.gg/G5rdbHR
Quote from mcmustang :Where were the replays posted cause I haven't seen anything posted with your nick on our team's forum nor on our discord. Rules do apply for everyone, just that not always there are people online to enforce them. As for revenge crashing it clearly states in our rules that is not allowed.

Since you have already served plenty of ban days I'll remove the band in a good will that you wont have a bad behavior from now on.

Reminder to everyone that we don't check LFS forum that often for crashes or bans on our servers, instead we use our forum https://airattackteam.com or our discord https://discord.gg/G5rdbHR

First of all, thank You for removing the ban.
Second, I did not now that I have to post replays, and about discord, I am not using it.
What I meant was, whenever the situation like that came up, I expected someone from admins on server racing would look at it, but as You wrote before, no everyone can be online the whole time, You are right.

Thank You for the help and explanation.
-
(QuackSauce) DELETED by Victor : Swearing

[AA] Blackwood GTI
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG