The online racing simulator
Is there any specific reason why the steering wheel looks a bit strange?? The F1 2022 cars have much bigger Steering wheels in terms of height. Btw, Epic mod!!I really enjoyed it :-))
Attached images
2222.png
index.jpg
Quote from manolis-tr :Is there any specific reason why the steering wheel looks a bit strange?? The F1 2022 cars have much bigger Steering wheels in terms of height. Btw, Epic mod!!I really enjoyed it :-))

In real life each team has different wheel designs. Heck the Williams doesn't even have a screen on the wheel.
Quote from gu3st :In real life each team has different wheel designs. Heck the Williams doesn't even have a screen on the wheel.

ok thanks for the info :-))
My fav car to drive around, so much fun.
-
(Vedusumo) DELETED by Vedusumo
Ferrari F1-75 skin (2022)
Attached images
428604_16.jpg
lfs_00000172.jpg
lfs_00000186.jpg
lfs_00000137.jpg
Car is very good for hotlaps and racing is fun however tracks such as South city (bridge section) and Parts of the oval in Kyoto oval damage the rear suspension very quickly.
Quote from HooHee :Car is very good for hotlaps and racing is fun however tracks such as South city (bridge section) and Parts of the oval in Kyoto oval damage the rear suspension very quickly.

Yes, I offten drive Westhill with this car and rear suspension is OK, almost no damage, however great car and easy to drive.

FORMULA GROUNDEFFECT
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG