The online racing simulator
AUTOHOUSE Performance Tuning Shop
(10 posts, started )
Welcome to AUTOHOUSE Performance Tuning Shop

Needs a tune? Suspension not working correctly? Having trouble bringing your vision to reality?
AUTOHOUSE Parts and tuning can help out! Click the link to visit our parts store or scroll down to see our mod build and tuning services!

PARTS SHOP

Mod needs a tune? Suspension not working correctly? Having trouble bringing your vision to reality?
Share your mod below (along with a list of fixes or goals you would like done) and I'll take a look!

For engine tuning I highly recommend Martin18's services. Builds high quality, good spec engines to meet your build requirements Smile Contact: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/95895-Engine-Requests-For-Your-Mods

Example
List of changes:
- Finalize handling
- Finish the kit (front fender cuts, rear wing, etc)
- Rear diffuser and change exhaust (Straight pipe)
- Race interior
- Make closed headlights an optional config

Include some pictures

Before

After

Download/Share links should be PM'd to me through LFS or discord

Happy to help with general questions too as I've had enough time to get comfortable with the LFS editor
and could share some small tips and tricks I've picked up that may not be present in Scawen's Tutorial videos.
This guys makes top quality mods! and he actually knows how to work his way around this modeler.

Thanks for the shoutout!
Cool Awesome!
could u also put a picture in the drive plz?
Quote from scania :could u also put a picture in the drive plz?

The time attack rb4 that had some work done is now uploaded and can be play tested right now! You can download it in-game and get a cockpit view first hand Smile
Quote from Jake_Blasted :The time attack rb4 that had some work done is now uploaded and can be play tested right now! You can download it in-game and get a cockpit view first hand Smile

I need some help,
all of my car, neither how hard or how soft I set the suspension are still very bumpy, specially under braking how to fix it?
Thumbs up excellent shop idea !!
the idea is cool, but ... i dld a subobject "rollcage" and it came a full unused cutouts and maps and other stuff from MRT ... Big Eye
Quote from Tomfuel :the idea is cool, but ... i dld a subobject "rollcage" and it came a full unused cutouts and maps and other stuff from MRT ... Big Eye

LOL might still be some leftover objects and triangles, had to export the objects separately from mods ive made so it got confusing quick. Ill go in and fix any errors that might come up. Thanks for letting me know haha
Quote from scania :I need some help,
all of my car, neither how hard or how soft I set the suspension are still very bumpy, specially under braking how to fix it?

Pm me the car youre working on and ill have a look. Seems like something to do with the suspension tuning.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG