The online racing simulator
Favorites section [done]
(5 posts, closed, started )
Favorites section [done]
Hi I wanted to propose to you to add a section where we want to put favorite mods.

Like - "name" / "date" / "rating" / "favorite"
#2 - gu3st
Quote from LOXISLOXIS :Hi I wanted to propose to you to add a section where we want to put favorite mods.

Like - "name" / "date" / "rating" / "favorite"

This would be cool if it was able to favourite mods from the website which synced with the game when you loaded the mod list.
Well it's not really fully functional or well developed but there is an "Installed" view on the mods screen. Click "Installed" (on the left) and you see a list of mods you have selected in the past. You can delete any from this list, so then it functions as a list of favourites. I'm not sure how far this goes as a solution.

Maybe "Installed" is a bit obscure and a better solution should be more integrated into the "Browse" view. Maybe a favourites filter, that is automatically added to every time you use a mod, but you can remove any from it?
Let's assume the "installed" section acted as "favourites": You want to try a random mod, it gets automatically added to "installed". You don't like the mod, so you would have to remove it from the list after every time you've used it - that doesn't sound like good user experience to me.

I get it that mods which aren't peoples favourites are less likely to be used by them, but I think setting a mod as a favourite should be done manually by the user.
This thread is closed

Favorites section [done]
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG