The online racing simulator
I think I have a bug in adding skins
After buying the credit, I only uploaded a test skin of the vehicle as a test. After deleting it and creating a new one, the skin is not saved on my web page and when I preview it and show the preview, the skin is broken. Both in color and in the way it looks. After leaving the site it disappears completely.
#2 - Gunn
Hi, and welcome to LFS. You will need to purchase an LFS license to use the skin upload feature on LFS World.

From the FAQ:
Quote :If you have bought any LFS license then you can upload your own skins to the LFS World website.
When you then wear these skins on your cars when you drive online, other people (including demo racers) will be able to automatically download your skin.

He said he already uploaded a skin so clearly he is already able to use the skin upload feature (you can buy skin slots even as demo licenced which is what he did I'm assuming).
Exactly, I know how to save the skin. But the problem is different, see the description. The skin will not save to the lfs server. And if it does, it's wrong. For example, it has a red filter over it and so on. After updating my skin page, the uploaded skin completely disappears.
#5 - Gunn
I am waiting on clarification of this issue. Thanks for your patience.
Quote from jezeveccz :After buying the credit, I only uploaded a test skin of the vehicle as a test. After deleting it and creating a new one, the skin is not saved on my web page and when I preview it and show the preview, the skin is broken. Both in color and in the way it looks. After leaving the site it disappears completely.

Hi, I'm trying to reproduce this error, but I'm not sure how to. There is one thing in your description that is not clear to me; "the skin is not saved on my web page and when I preview it and show the preview, the skin is broken" but if it's not saved, how can there be a preview?
Maybe you can try the following, in your browser, press F12 to open the dev console. There will be a "Console" tab there. Select that and try to upload the skin again. Are there any messages in that "Console" tab then?

EDIT - I've added some debug messages for me to hopefully find out a bit more what's going on. Though we may have to give it a few attempts to figure this one out. So please try to upload your skin again.
#7 - Gunn
Is your skin a JPG image?

I think I have a bug in adding skins
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG