The online racing simulator
I get no power when I use default engine
Attached images
擷取.JPG
Redline: 10
Your "Redline" is set to just 10 RPM, that's not enough I'm afraid. Big grin Try putting in a higher value, like 7000.
Quote from Flame CZE :Your "Redline" is set to just 10 RPM, that's not enough I'm afraid. Big grin Try putting in a higher value, like 7000.

yeah, but It go 10 automatically when I chose any engine file, need to retune by hand
There seems to be a bug in the spoke editor: I was trying to import an OBJ file as the spoke model, so I put a file spoke.obj into data/obj, go to Edit Spoke, press the OBJ button, select spoke.obj, but it shows an error saying "could not open file data/3dob/spoke.spk".
Attached images
lfs_00000061.jpg
lfs_00000062.jpg
a bug that can't save frame file
editor try to save the frame file in data/frm, but it only got data/frame
it can fix by create data/frm folder by yourself
Attached images
WeChat 圖片_20211010185630.png
there is nothing different with 2T & 4T engine
bought the server to play nascar and the result was this of the image
Attached images
Captura de tela 2021-11-08 211047.png
Quote from scania :there is nothing different with 2T & 4T engine

I can only theorize about this but perhaps it removes valvetrain sound and changes exhaust note/pulses? Not that LFS has much of it to begin with 😀

Although torque curves should be significantly different for 2T vs 4T..
Quote from juliao :bought the server to play nascar and the result was this of the image

It is an option, if you are the owner or admin, you can choose to allow mods or not.

Inside LFS you can click "options" in the game setup screen or in the "N" list in game.
I Spotted RB4 bug: underwing bug in the garage. On the track everything alright
Attached images
lfs_00000006.jpg
Quote from Scawen :Inside LFS you can click "options" in the game setup screen or in the "N" list in game.

Is there a shortcut key to open these options?
Dunno about doing it with the keyboard that way, but "/allowmods yes|no" works Thumbs up
No I'm actually looking for a shortcut key to open the server options menu. As game options can be opened with Shift+O, is there a shortcut key for opening the server options? Went offtopic, sorry about that Smile
I have problem in chosing "content licensing".
When I chose that my car is based on current LFS car, I can't click on "save changes" button. Tried other browsers: Chrome, Firefox and that didn't help. When I chose other licensing I can click that button, window dissapears, changes are made. I'm missing something?
Attached images
Bez tytudgłu.jpg
I think this might be a good thread to report a bug with electric powered cars (FOX-E and E-Challenger, and probably will be replicated with the further electric cars). When you're in a pit stop and being served, you can move from your pitbox, while still being served - and drive at speed of 3-5 kph.
Quote from versiu :I have problem in chosing "content licensing".
When I chose that my car is based on current LFS car, I can't click on "save changes" button. Tried other browsers: Chrome, Firefox and that didn't help. When I chose other licensing I can click that button, window dissapears, changes are made. I'm missing something?

Thank you, I think Victor has fixed this now.
No, there is no key for that.
excellent work Scawen!
One issue with mod engine sound: if you shift+a, all engine sounds are displayed.
This is just the cleanup thread for problems that have already been solved. You should report on the bug report thread.
Quote from fordern :I think this might be a good thread to report a bug with electric powered cars (FOX-E and E-Challenger, and probably will be replicated with the further electric cars). When you're in a pit stop and being served, you can move from your pitbox, while still being served - and drive at speed of 3-5 kph.

Thanks, got this noted - and it's the same with the Kart too. Something to do with these clutchless vehicles.
Quote from Scawen :Thanks, got this noted - and it's the same with the Kart too. Something to do with these clutchless vehicles.

Thanks for clearing things with the script!
Another one regarding Formula XRE: AI does some weird throtteling up to vmax ~20km/hShrug
And power usage doesn't seem to be calculated correctly: garage screen says 1.7%/lap (@BL1), but according to the dash while driving ~7%/lap.
Well... AI driving mods isn't yet supported. Smile
This thread is closed

Cleanup - bugs fixed / problems solved
(405 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG