The online racing simulator
Save multiple MPRs in one online session
I have ran into this problem many times, something good happens in a server, I press 2 and save it, but when something else happens, I cant save it, because I didnt relog to restart the recording.
There is no fix for this, however there is a way to save a replay more than once without reconnecting, the steps require minimum basic operation system knowledge.

To save an replay more than once, you have to do this:

1. Go in LFS/data/mpr folder.
2. Copy temp.mpr file.
3. Paste it in the same folder (LFS/data/mpr) and rename it however you want the replay to be named.

Thats it. You just saved the replay, if you need to save it further, you can repeat the steps. Not the best option, but the only one possible right now.

All credits go to P V L, he told me about this.
Quote from r3zp3k7 :There is no fix for this, however there is a way to save a replay more than once without reconnecting, the steps require minimum basic operation system knowledge.

To save an replay more than once, you have to do this:

1. Go in LFS/data/mpr folder.
2. Copy temp.mpr file.
3. Paste it in the same folder (LFS/data/mpr) and rename it however you want the replay to be named.

Thats it. You just saved the replay, if you need to save it further, you can repeat the steps. Not the best option, but the only one possible right now.

All credits go to P V L, he told me about this.

I tried a similar thing, but I somehow didnt think of copying the existing file, thank you
Always bud!

I forgot that you posted the thread in "Improvement Suggestions" section. That's why I answered it more like a technical assistance.

In my opinion, it would be way better, if we could save more than 1 replay.

For example: After you save the replay, a new one should start on its place and like that forever.

But we should keep in mind that this is a racing simulator and after every restart, you are able to save a new replay.
So the idea is you save every race, its not made to work with Cruise servers, but why not?
We like to save a lot of moments in a cruise server (which don't restart) same goes to race servers, would be much better, if we could make more than one replay for 1 race.
Quote from r3zp3k7 :
But we should keep in mind that this is a racing simulator and after every restart, you are able to save a new replay.
So the idea is you save every race, its not made to work with Cruise servers, but why not?
We like to save a lot of moments in a cruise server (which don't restart) same goes to race servers, would be much better, if we could make more than one replay for 1 race.

And maybe in longer races, something happens in the middle of it, am not going to search thru the whole replay for it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG