The online racing simulator
acceleration axis
(3 posts, started )
acceleration axis
hello, first i want to say i m noob in this area and i decided to ask for help after a night in which tried to solve the problem
i have Logitech formula force ex and i want to any game with my steeringwheel but my throttle is pressed in half constantly
I searched for this problem and i think i need to change axis for acceleration and brake because in my game
they are the same axis but i dont know how
i downloaded logitech g hub but he doesn t recognize my steering wheel, i think is too old
i found logitech profile but i don t know how to set different axis on acceleration and brake

https://ibb.co/WFN5Yrj
In lfs, you can just select the combined axis for pedal and brake, if there is no option to separate the axis in the wheel configuration.
Quote from mihai0101 :hello, first i want to say i m noob in this area and i decided to ask for help after a night in which tried to solve the problem
i have Logitech formula force ex and i want to any game with my steeringwheel but my throttle is pressed in half constantly
I searched for this problem and i think i need to change axis for acceleration and brake because in my game
they are the same axis but i dont know how
i downloaded logitech g hub but he doesn t recognize my steering wheel, i think is too old
i found logitech profile but i don t know how to set different axis on acceleration and brake

https://ibb.co/WFN5Yrj

I have the same steering wheel, but its not the best fit, if your doing other rather than Formula racing. But that's just my opinion.

That's why my wheel is getting dusty in my garage. I'm sure it works perfect though, because I used it for a few months back in 2013.

You don't need to configurate Logitech software to fix this, you just need to go in LFS -> Settings -> Controls and separate the two axes (Throttle / Brake axes -> Separate).

I've attached an example image, check it, try it and if you cant configure it again. Text us back.
Attached images
lfs_00000239.jpg

acceleration axis
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG