The online racing simulator
Assistance with Fanatec v2.5 & Huskie pedals.
Hey all - I am looking for a bit of help getting things setup. Game sees 2 Fanatec profiles, one detects wheel movement but I can bind my pedals. If I select the Huskie profile for my pedals, I can't bind steering.

If anyone had 10 minutes to run through things on Discord or something I'd be happy to donate some LFS credit.

Thanks in advance!
This was asked before somewhere I guess. In settings, controllers try not to select any of the fanatec reported devices in lfs. Just move the axis and see if their movement is registered in lfs lower right corner. If yes, then just assign each axis to your liking. Note that for ffb to work you must assign your wheel axis to a steering axis in lfs.
I've got the wheel working, can bind buttons etc no problem. Just when I am in the wheel profile no axis detects my pedals. When I am in the pedal profile, it doesn't offer the axis for the wheel. I'll get there, I'm sure.
don't select any of the profiles you see in LFS controls menu, and you should have all of the axises visible in the FF / Axes tab
Correct, you should not select either of the profiles.

If you select one of the profiles, LFS thinks you only want to use that one controller.

If you don't select either of them, then all the axes and buttons are available to assign.
** Best answer **
Cheers all, I'll have a look. Didn't notice an option not to select a profile but will have a play this evening. Thanks again.

Edit: Got it all set -up, thank you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG