The online racing simulator
Problems With Speed
(16 posts, started )
Problems With Speed
again I come to ask for help from you on a question I've already talked about here about the speed limitation of the car do not know if and some malicious software that is causing this i talked about hakers but little is spoken or no one talks about it...or no one cares more for lfs already for some time I've been complaining about it if there is someone going through it put here or someone who passed and managed to change ... if you hear someone to help I'm happy because the devs make little case about it I always say has some software that so use to mecher in the physics of the gameShrug
#2 - Gunn
To be clear; are you talking about the speed of your car, or the speed of your opponent's car?

Is the problem that your car seems too slow, or is it that somebody else's car seems too fast, or is it something else?

Thanks for your patience.
Threads like this are worthless without video, pictures, replays.
Or maybe the speed lane limiter (L) is on?
Quote from Gunn :To be clear; are you talking about the speed of your car, or the speed of your opponent's car?

Is the problem that your car seems too slow, or is it that somebody else's car seems too fast, or is it something else?

Thanks for your patience.

yes already noticed that my car has lost speed as if i've been limiting itself sometimes the car brakes out of nowhere .... or runs out of brakes.... I say again has someone using software to interfere in the physics of the game hindering the races someone has noticed the difference in speed between drivers in my case the car brakes out of nowhere or loses brake,,,
Do a simples test. Drive offline, disconnected from internet. If you have the same behavior, it will not been caused by an hacker.
Maybe you have a problem with your controlls.... Wireless mouse or keyboard could have a problem with buffers or something like this.
I work with Cyber Security and I can guarantee that no hacker is interested in interfering with game physics. You can dismiss this possibility without fear.

In portuguese:
Faça um teste simples. Dirija offline, desconectado da internet. Se você tiver o mesmo comportamento, então saberá que não é causado por um hacker.
Talvez o seu problema esteja nos controles. Mouse ou teclado sem fio pode ter problemas com buffers ou algo do tipo...
Eu trabalho com Cyber Segurança e posso garantir que nenhum hacker tem interesse em interferir na física do jogo. Pode descartar essa possibilidade, sem medo.
Quote from regispicanco :Do a simples test. Drive offline, disconnected from internet. If you have the same behavior, it will not been caused by an hacker.
Maybe you have a problem with your controlls.... Wireless mouse or keyboard could have a problem with buffers or something like this.
I work with Cyber Security and I can guarantee that no hacker is interested in interfering with game physics. You can dismiss this possibility without fear.

In portuguese:
Faça um teste simples. Dirija offline, desconectado da internet. Se você tiver o mesmo comportamento, então saberá que não é causado por um hacker.
Talvez o seu problema esteja nos controles. Mouse ou teclado sem fio pode ter problemas com buffers ou algo do tipo...
Eu trabalho com Cyber Segurança e posso garantir que nenhum hacker tem interesse em interferir na física do jogo. Pode descartar essa possibilidade, sem medo.

unfortunately there are regis and for that I'm denouncing
It's okay if you don't want to believe me. But think with me....

If a bad guy enters your house and makes changes to your smart TV. Samsung will have no responsibility to correct the problem. The responsibility to stop the bad guy from entering your house is yours.

One way or another, there's nothing developers can do. You have to solve the problem of your computer that supposedly allows the entrance of a supposed hacker.

Do one more last test... Make a hotlap that presents the problem you claim. And then submit the replay to LFS World. The site checks the replay to see if there has been tampering or use of artifice to change the car's speed.
If the replay goes through LFS World, then your game has not been tampered with.

In Portuguese:
Tudo bem se você não quer acreditar em mim. Mas pense comigo....

Se um bandido entra na sua casa e faz alterações na sua TV inteligente. A Samsung não terá nenhuma responsabilidade em corrigir o problema. A resposnabilidade de impedir o bandido de entrar na sua casa é sua.

De uma forma ou de outra, não há o que os desenvolvedores fazerem. Você que tem que resolver o problema do seu computador que supostamente permite a entrada de um suposto hacker.

Faça mais um último teste... Faça um hotlap que apresente o problema que você alega. E depois, submeta o replay ao LFS World. O site faz verificações no replay par ver se não houve adulterações ou utilização de artifícios para alterar a velocidade do carro.
Se o replay passar pelo LFS World, então não houve adulteração do seu jogo.
#9 - Gunn
If somebody is cheating it is likely that they will do something to affect their own car, not yours.

The first step is to eliminate any hardware issues because that is fairly easy to do.
Your controller is the first place to start. Sometimes pedals can have a problem with the potentiometers not traveling their full distance, resulting in slightly lower top end speed, or weaker braking.
Wireless controllers can sometimes lag and cause issues too.

As suggested above; make a replay showing the issue and we can try to troubleshoot your problem from there.

If you are using a wheel, re-calibrate it and the pedals using the software that came with the wheel. This is usually not necessary but sometimes it solves issues.
Well yes, the same cars can surely have different speeds and braking capabilities - it is called a car setup.

As others already pointed out, make sure that you can press your pedals fully and that it is registered in lfs as a full excitation of a corresponding axis.
drive fasterSmile
Its reall Slow Speed.
!! added weight !! ( PIT Principe )
SIN : 0.99999999 = 1 ( time or value )
You using Logitech profile ?? And ideál in Asus laptop .. best for hack with out secure.
// Weather bypass ?
Quote from WestlY :Its reall Slow Speed.
!! added weight !! ( PIT Principe )
SIN : 0.99999999 = 1 ( time or value )
You using Logitech profile ?? And ideál in Asus laptop .. best for hack with out secure.
// Weather bypass ?

are you saying that some hacker messed with my car speedFrown
Quote from juliao :are you saying that some hacker messed with my car speedFrown

No. I write my idea Smile ..
I think You problem Is in FFB on wheel And with center position versus center radians driving.
Get FFB on MAX. And try.. Center position wheel = ACC // And dont micro moving Sinusoide with wheel.
And warning from "micro" moving rotors on wheel ( <L><R> cykling ) not ACC + temperature.
Quote from WestlY :No. I write my idea Smile ..
I think You problem Is in FFB on wheel And with center position versus center radians driving.
Get FFB on MAX. And try.. Center position wheel = ACC // And dont micro moving Sinusoide with wheel.
And warning from "micro" moving rotors on wheel ( <L><R> cykling ) not ACC + temperature.

Big EyeConfused
Quote from juliao :Big EyeConfused

how much you slow driving in game .. ( 0.01 - 0.9 sec or more ? Sec. ) .goes straight but the steering wheel is not in the center of the axle. And this Is position for bad acceleration.
Maximal FFB diferent this problem for automatical wheel position center. And this = ACC.
// In game seting show pedals. A view green banner with wtihe Linea for max gas.

Problems With Speed
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG