The online racing simulator
Very Sad and Heart-breaking News
With Permission Of CK’s Family Member.

I have some extremely sad and upsetting news to share with the [TC] Community and the Wider Live For Speed Racing Community, I am very sad to announce the Passing of CK otherwise known as CyanKill, CK passed away on the morning of Monday 14th June 2021 whilst in Hospital in his Home Country.

Having spoken with CK’s Family Member, it has been confirmed that CK passed away due to suffering a Cardiac Arrest, the Medical Teams arrived swiftly and managed to get a Return Of Spontaneous Circulation (ROSC) and CK was placed on Life Support to help him, he fought the biggest fight of his Life, he fought hell for leather but very sadly CK passed away on Monday 14th June 2021 approximately 09:00am Jamaican Time.

I’d like to express my gratitude, my respect, and my thanks to CK for the many months of enjoyable activity on the Servers of [TC] and across Live For Speed, he was one of the greatest & fastest players I’d known and one of the nicest, most welcoming and most inclusive characters that you could meet along the way.

A series of Events in memory of CK are being organised by myself and plans for these will be released to the wider [TC] Community and the Live For Speed Community by the end of the week with the aims of coinciding with CK’s Birthday

His Family Member has asked to remain strictly anonymous and to remain private. There will not be any further comment in regard to this individual matter.

Please join the Official CK Memorial Discord Community by CLICKING HERE

To his Family, his Friends, my thoughts, prayers and respects go out to you all at this very sad time.

Thank you CK for everything.
Rest In Peace CK.
My feelings to friends and teammates.
What do you think about organizing a race in his honor?
Quote from joaopaulopt :My feelings to friends and teammates.
What do you think about organizing a race in his honor?

there is info in the discord server, in case you missed the link - https://discord.gg/P8KWvy4C
there will be organized series of events like cruising, racing, derby and so on
May he rest in peace.
-
(xpablousky) DELETED by xpablousky : Rest in peace CK!

Very Sad and Heart-breaking News
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG