The online racing simulator
#1 - Gunn
Tyre brands windshield visor decals kit for FXR and XRR
Here are some decals for the FXR windshield visor strip. Each decal has been shaped to fit the curve of the windshield and to compensate for skin stretching so you don't have to mess about trying to get it to look decent. If you are making a skin and just want to add a quick tyre sponsor to the FXR's visor, then this kit may be useful for you.

The zip file download contains a PSD file and is suitable for skins created at 2048 x 2048 pixels in size. No need to reposition the decals, they are already placed in the right spot on the skin.
Each decal is on its own layer in the PSD file.
Some of the decals have two colour options.

Brands included:
BF Goodrich
Firestone
Goodyear
Bridgestone
Pirelli
Neova

Let me know if you have any problems using this kit.

Download zip file HERE.
#2 - Gunn
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :Thumbs up
Thank you for this.

No probs Thumbs up

If anybody would like a particular logo on the visor I could take a look at it for you.

*Consider the space that needs to be occupied when choosing a logo - not all logo shapes (or brands) are suitable for the shape of the visor (wide and flat).

I have many logos already created for the XRR, not just tyre brands, so perhaps ask if you are seeking a particular one for any of these cars and I'll check to see if I have made it.
#3 - Gunn
I haven't tested this kit so let me know if it has any issues. If it is OK I will make a separate post.

XRR tyre brand decals for the sunvisor in PSD format.
Attached files
XRR_sunvisor_tyre_decals.zip - 554.5 KB - 337 views

Tyre brands windshield visor decals kit for FXR and XRR
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG