The online racing simulator
#1 - gu3st
Mileage requirement for demo users to post
I do my best to report users for spam but it seems to be pretty common still. I wonder about adding a small mileage requirement for demo users to post on the forum. Even like 10km should be enough of a deterrent as most posts are not at all related to anything LFS related.
Someone made a good point about new players not being able to post troubleshooting posts
I also do my best to report spam and I don't recall any spam to remain on the forums for more than 6-12 hours, so I think it's not a problem on the forum at the moment (mods seem to do their jobs, also, if they won't be able to handle it, they can always recruit more mods).

Though I like the suggestion, but as @neonmateo pointed out, it's not really okay to restrict new players from for example seeking help. Imagine they have an installation or unlocking issue: they won't be able to ask for help here (on the official forums!), and since they can't go online to drive the required distance, in the end they can't get help. There might be a way around this: make only one forum visible (e.g. Technical Assistance), and when they have 5-10kms on the record, open up the whole forum. Note, this might concentrate all spam into the technical assistance forum - that's not good either.

I still don't think the spamming issue is that huge right now.
Ya şu baştaki harita onlinede falan fulden acılsa daha eylenceli daha cok kişi girer aynı yerde dönüp duruyoryuz
Quote from 42QUADRO42 :Ya şu baştaki harita onlinede falan fulden acılsa daha eylenceli daha cok kişi girer aynı yerde dönüp duruyoryuz

Or ...

What if that map at the beginning is online or something, and more people come in and we're spinning around in the same place?

Translation courtesy of https://www.translate.eu/

Not sure what this has to do with post subject though?

Mileage requirement for demo users to post
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG