Division 1 - Qualification
Pitexit line crossings (rule 1.6.1), each -1 point:
FasTLT 6x, renato.picanco 5x, l3vo 1x, Tomas Enge 3x, David Vrsecky 2x

Division 1 - Sprint
renato.picanco 1x
k_badam -5 points for collison with KaiqueBRA when exiting pits

renato.picanco, k_badam - not classified
it is not allowed to rejoin, point 6. of rules: if the racer is in a hopeless situation, he must, after the whole field passed and at the latest before the leader has arrived, go to spectate or disconnect

Division 1 - Endurance
nikopdr filed a protest against narkoze for incident in L9, turns after 2nd split - protest was found valid, violation of rule 2.10.1, -25 points penalty

Fast Jarda filed a protest against Drifteris for incindent in L46, turn after 2nd split - protest was dismissed, no foul play or intention. Drifteris lost control of his car and sadly crashed into Fast Jarda - racing incident, no further action

FasTLT 1x

Pitlane cutting (rule 1.6.4), each -1 point:
renato.picanco 1x

Division 2 - Qualifying
Bourque 4x, Henk33 4x, joaopaulopt 2x

Division 2 - Endurance
Bourque 3x, Henk33 2x, Tomas Enge 1x, David Vrsecky 1x

Pitlane cutting (rule 1.6.4), each -1 point:
Bourque 1x, Henk33 1x, Tomas Enge 1x, David Vrsecky 1x

I remember that i didnt cut the Pit line on the Race. Please take a look.

Rule about pit line wasnt clear at Qualy. After a Lot of drivers asked on the chat about this i thought this rule should be used only on the Race.

Driver: Renato.picanco
#3 - Chaos
Quote from renato.picanco :I remember that i didnt cut the Pit line on the Race. Please take a look.

Rule about pit line wasnt clear at Qualy. After a Lot of drivers asked on the chat about this i thought this rule should be used only on the Race.

Driver: Renato.picanco

Sorry I must have missed the chat... But the rule 1.6.4 is clear "When leaving the pit stand you must immediately leave the working lane and go into the fast lane at the sharpest possible angle so that you do not pass through the pit stand in front of you." and you pited in 1st pitstand (treadmarks in pit) and then drove straight here...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG