Money for update?
(7 posts, started )
Money for update?
hello everyone

for lfs need money
an idea

1- rain mode will come but scawen should ask for money

2-night mode will come but scawen should ask for money
i wonder another thing; how old are you?

all your topics are ridiculous and meaningless. maybe you should try to explain yourself in your native language.

you are already using cracked version of LFS and you are not going to buy it anytime. so please don't waste people's time.
My mother tongue is not English, I wanted the money for the authorities, not myself, I hope you understand
turkish players think illegal games first think of them
Quote from zamac2 :turkish players think illegal games first think of them

lol it's not about being a Turkish player. i know it because of your stats. you know lots of things about LFS but your all stats are 0 and i'm pretty sure you are not from Spain too.

when i looked your first thread, you have Turkish flag too, than you changed it to Spain Smile
My opinion is good, you answer him.
What opinion? About money? Scawen has already stated that he's not developing LFS to get rich. Hence devs are not pushing DLCs one after another just to sell as much stuff as possible. Accept it,enjoy the sim. And buy it! Why? Because no sales at all will shut the developement.
Como te lo mencioné en otro post, es mejor que te expreses en español. Después yo puedo traducirlo para que el mensaje tenga coherencia. Thumbs up
Entiendo la idea de que te quieras expresar, pero actualmente tu inglés es muy... uh... primitivo.

Money for update?
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG