The online racing simulator
#1 - krin
Round 18 protest topic
Open for 24 hours
Race 2 Lap 16, car "39 RD-R Sky" is a lap down sending moves on inside of every corner until wiping out 30 [WCL] J.Katila who was fighting for position.

After race I confronted him and the excuse I was given was "I was trying to unlap myself".
Quote from nxggera :Race 2 Lap 16, car "39 RD-R Sky" is a lap down sending moves on inside of every corner until wiping out 30 [WCL] J.Katila who was fighting for position.

After race I confronted him and the excuse I was given was "I was trying to unlap myself".

Sorry.
I was around 4th place, got flipped, a lap later someone accidently unflipped me. I was faster than both fighting drivers, tried to unlap myself but it wasn't clean.
Shouldn't try being 1 lap down i think.
#4 - jkat
Race 2, Lap 16, replay time stamp from 17:40 onwards

Related to above report #39 starts to ignore blue flags and challenge 2 opponents (#12 and #04, #30 wrong in above report) who are fighting positions one lap advanced to #39. #39 even leaves track and returns back blocking the 2 lap up opponents and causes dangerous contacts which with bad luck would have ended dnf for the #12 or #04. #39 wreckless driving also takes opportunity away from #04 to fight positions with #12.
After race in chat #39 tells he tries to gain lost lap back but really the way he tries to do it is against all racing standards and should be ensured it will not happen again.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG