#1 - krin
Round 15 protest topic
Open for 24 hours
#2 - rik97
Race: 2
Lap: 5
Cars involved: #66, #16 and more
Timestamp: 9.40
Incident: #16 re-passes #66 on the straight, cuts right at the braking point in front of the #66 which causes contact. #66 can't make the corner and has to go to the grass, #16 decides also not to make the corner and there is contact again. #66 get's collected on the rejoin by #87 and is put into the gravel and costs his high finish race.

Might be a racing incident but I want the stewards to look into it as it did cost me more than a lap to come back out of the gravel. And for me, cutting in front of someone at the braking point is a no go.
#3 - krin
Quote from rik97 :Race: 2
Lap: 5
Cars involved: #66, #16 and more
Timestamp: 9.40
Incident: #16 re-passes #66 on the straight, cuts right at the braking point in front of the #66 which causes contact. #66 can't make the corner and has to go to the grass, #16 decides also not to make the corner and there is contact again. #66 get's collected on the rejoin by #87 and is put into the gravel and costs his high finish race.

Might be a racing incident but I want the stewards to look into it as it did cost me more than a lap to come back out of the gravel. And for me, cutting in front of someone at the braking point is a no go.

Car #16 receives a Warning for causing a collision.
Race 2
Laps 8 & 9
Car 01
After making a pass for position,car 01 cuts the chicane that exits oval on both laps. Up to marshals to decide how much advantage gained.
This thread is closed

Round 15 protest topic
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG