The online racing simulator
Early 2020 TRR. cholover7 Endurance Pros RULEBOOK
Dear drivers and team owners,

Please read these rules carefully as they will be strictly enforced.

Subject to change.
"3.2 There will be a verbal recap of the meeting in a declared voice server, which must be attended by a representative from all teams, who must relay it to their teammate(s)."

Is this verbal meeting happening in TS? Just wondering if I need to download something since I only have discord at the moment Big grin
I have TS but i dont have mic.
no TS for me but Discord (wich is mainly spreaded around world and community)

i read entire rules document
Teamspeak is glitchy for me, my ISP never likes to connect

Always getting errors or refusing connection
7.2 No driver in a car with two or more drivers may drive more than 2h30m,
or 2 straight stints at one time.

Please clarify - more than 2 back-to-back stint is illegal, or 2 back-to-back stint itself is illegal?

6.2 Drivers have up to 10 seconds to slow their pace to a maximum of 100
kph from the deployment. Drivers then must maintain 100 kph maximum until
the VSC is cancelled.

This is very self-interpretable. Wouldn't it be better to just say "Drivers to turn on hazards immediate when seeing RCM message, and turn on pit limiter". This would cancel out any chances of speeding, varying time of speed slowing, as well as drivers gaining time rushing into pitlane before 10 secs is over.

7.1 Start procedure: Rolling start, start under safety car, before 2 last
corners cars need to start going 2wide, polesitter gets to chose left or
right; all drivers in odd file follow him, even takes the other until
finish line.

It is safer and easier to understand, to always start the polesitter on the inside line (right, for Aston Historic) based off into T1.
As far as I understood,commentators switched to TS because of it's sound quality. I don't see a reason to switch to another software just for briefing (or whatever you call it).
Quote from DataFi :"3.2 There will be a verbal recap of the meeting in a declared voice server, which must be attended by a representative from all teams, who must relay it to their teammate(s)."

Is this verbal meeting happening in TS? Just wondering if I need to download something since I only have discord at the moment Big grin

The verbal driver's briefing will be held in the TRR Discord, in the talk-to-race-control channel.

One representative from each car is required to attend. More are welcome.

Quote from MicroSpecV :7.2 No driver in a car with two or more drivers may drive more than 2h30m,
or 2 straight stints at one time.

Please clarify - more than 2 back-to-back stint is illegal, or 2 back-to-back stint itself is illegal?

6.2 Drivers have up to 10 seconds to slow their pace to a maximum of 100
kph from the deployment. Drivers then must maintain 100 kph maximum until
the VSC is cancelled.

This is very self-interpretable. Wouldn't it be better to just say "Drivers to turn on hazards immediate when seeing RCM message, and turn on pit limiter". This would cancel out any chances of speeding, varying time of speed slowing, as well as drivers gaining time rushing into pitlane before 10 secs is over.

7.1 Start procedure: Rolling start, start under safety car, before 2 last
corners cars need to start going 2wide, polesitter gets to chose left or
right; all drivers in odd file follow him, even takes the other until
finish line.

It is safer and easier to understand, to always start the polesitter on the inside line (right, for Aston Historic) based off into T1.

Rule 7.2 will be clarified. A driver may only drive 2h30 minutes in one car (excepting solo entries). Laps will be deducted to get the driver under the limit.

Rule 6.2: The Stewards will be instructed to interpret the rule as "an effort to slow down must start well within the 10 seconds." The allowance is intended to allow a driver in a close group of cars to take the time necessary to safely slow down. Drivers found to be taking advantage of this will be subject to steward's review.

InSim will be used to track the speed and flag drivers we need to look at.

The pole sitter will be asked which side of the grid they elect during the break between qualifying and race.
#9 - Nanex
hello, there will be a 60 ene of pilots for 40 places on the server, what is the order? for drivers who are not driving, for driver changes?

thanks in advance
Quote from Nanex :hello, there will be a 60 ene of pilots for 40 places on the server, what is the order? for drivers who are not driving, for driver changes?

thanks in advance

Only the active driver will be permitted in the server.

Incoming drivers should enter around the lap prior to the pitstop. Outgoing driver should leave as quickly as possible after being relieved; a few moments can be taken to save local replay if necessary.
What is the details for the discord server?

Early 2020 TRR. cholover7 Endurance Pros RULEBOOK
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG