The online racing simulator
round 10 protest topic
(12 posts, closed, started )
round 10 protest topic
this that
Race 2
Lap 1
Last corner

J.A.Katila takes me out totaly making a big mess behind us!
#3 - jkat
Race 1: Lap 3, replay time stamp 2:21.50.
#44 cutting #04 racing line throwing #04 to uncontrolled spin
Protest about G.Peets Penalty in qualifying.
You cannot penalise just 1 guy bcs he said one sentence when other people talked also. Either you punish everyone or no one. I know i would have been one of the guys getting penalised also but rules has to be same for everyone.
Race 1 , Lap 1

Car 49 and 63.

1:13 seconds in the replay - Car 63 bumps car 49 twice, to run away from car 01.

When watched from helicopter view its obvious.
Race 2, Lap 2.

Replay time : 1:51.

Car #55 has a spin - it takes him 13 seconds to spectate, half of that while being on his roof.

Cars that crash because he didnt spectate in time : 05, 47, 96, 72, 26.

I think drivers should spectate in timely fashion - Our reaction times should be faster than 13 seconds.
Race 1 Lap 20 16:24

Car #12 unsafe rejoin in front of oncoming cars, narrowly avoiding #88, tagging me, causing me to lose a position.
Race 1
Lap 8
First Corner

03 and 63.
Idk if it's anything to report. But i want you guys to look at it. I feel that he cross over when i pick the inside before the corner. aka not holding his line. Making me take the corner like a V and not U. And makes me lose grip
Quote from NumberTwo :Race 2, Lap 2.

Replay time : 1:51.

Car #55 has a spin - it takes him 13 seconds to spectate, half of that while being on his roof.

Cars that crash because he didnt spectate in time : 05, 47, 96, 72, 26.

I think drivers should spectate in timely fashion - Our reaction times should be faster than 13 seconds.

Sorry. I just couldnt spectate just after the crash, I got on wheels and did try to keep going when got another hit, then rushed to keyboard and spectated.
Quote from Bilcrossfoto :Race 1
Lap 8
First Corner

03 and 63.
Idk if it's anything to report. But i want you guys to look at it. I feel that he cross over when i pick the inside before the corner. aka not holding his line. Making me take the corner like a V and not U. And makes me lose grip

https://youtu.be/JWMsutoeags?t=4952 Pretty sure it was your fault, He left you enough space. When you take inside you are supposed to hold apex or yellow/white line, depends on track.
Quote from Mikus1212 :https://youtu.be/JWMsutoeags?t=4952 Pretty sure it was your fault, He left you enough space. When you take inside you are supposed to hold apex or yellow/white line, depends on track.

The corner i got around it was like a V. He didnt hold his line on the entry of the corner. And then i needed to turn even more on the inside before corner. If i had knew he would turn in more. I would have gone for the outside..
Report on: 01, 55, 08, 72, 44, 23, 47, 70, 12, 03, 26, 87, 24, 30, 420, 63, 16, 07,

Chat doring *CHAT CLOSED*.. Sorry if there is an organizers number in this report.
Race: Qual.
Lap: all of them..
This thread is closed

round 10 protest topic
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG