Poll : Which carset?

Closed since :
Option 4
Option 1
Option 2
Option 3
4hr of Aston Historic CARS VOTE
Hey everyone,

It is time to have a simple democratic vote for the carset to be used for the 4hr of Aston Historic.
And we'll do so simply by a poll.

Your options:
#1 FO8 as Prototype and the same GT1 as last event

#2 FOX as Prototype and the same GT1 as last event

#3 GT1 as last event and GT3 cars

#4 GT1 as last event only

Multiple choice vote poll:
I personally see option 2 as a trouble combination - FOX are much faster in turns while GTR beats them in straights,that has a potential of incidents...
Small adjustment to the poll, added option 4 on high demand. If you had already voted, you can now change your vote options
#4 - Racon
I've been longing for some LFS multiclass racing, driving or spectating, for literally years. My fingers are firmly crossed Thumbs up

Please note that the multi-class vote is split over 3-options, but it's still higher than the single-class vote Wink (at time of posting)
#5 - rik97
It might depend on how many teams we will have. As it stands now S1DUS could race with 2 or even 3 cars. So if we could get 10 teams each class it can be worth it having 2 classes. But for now my vote is gt1 class only
If we have around 20 cars - option with GT1 and GT3.
If we have around 30 cars or more - option with FO8 and GT1, because i like the idea with multiclass.
For now vote for opt. 3
Just my opinion: Don't run a multiclass endurance race yet. Make sure your race directors are capable and confident at running a single class race first without any big problems. You have a good base to work from after yesterday but adding this complication in when you have other things you need to perfect first is a risk in my opinion. After one or two more single class races that go without any organisational problems, and with a few more teams building up the necessary experience to compete, I would be tempted to vote for a multiclass race. Right now, stick to what you know and perfect that first before you complicate things. I vote for option 4.
I have to agree with Pete on this one. Also from other reason besides organizational one - the competitional reason. First make sure there is enough competition in one class through various skill levels before adding another class.
Having said that,I have to admit that kept my vote also for FO8 - I just like to race that... Shrug
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG