The online racing simulator
Endurance Pro's 6hr of Kyoto-Ring RaceDay Information
Dearest drivers,

Today we will race the 6hr of Kyoto-Ring.

After some weeks of preparation it is finally time.

As it looks now, we will have a self regulating towing system for if you might rollover and get stuck.

IF we'll have this you are first to write S.O.S. in chat and then will be auto put back on your wheels without fixing the damage.

Commands !flip might work for the drivers, !pmflip username will work for the organisation.

I want to make sure every driver realises this is supposed to be the fun revival of endurance racing in LFS and supposed to be the send-off of Kyoto-Ring. So let's make it special and let's keep it clean of big incidents.

We will as it looks now maybe not even have a race director, if this is the case I just want to ask the drivers to behave. As in the end we're here to have a great afternoon racing, not to be bitching about. Smile

As I am a solo entry, but also the organisor, teams/drivers can ask me on TRR Discord questions via voice chat, by BRIEFLY joining the voice channel i am in, if needed. But I'd request further more to leave that voice chat alone as it's there just in case.
https://discord.gg/C9gQux

Nothing more lasts me now but to wish every driver and team good luck and enjoy the race!
Hey Rock! Are you able to upload the TRR event skin overlay as a png (transparent) 2048x2048 here? As the PC I'm running LFS on and doing the skin is unable to properly run Psd without chugging.

If it's possible, that'd be much appreciated! Thank you!
Quote from MicroSpecV :Hey Rock! Are you able to upload the TRR event skin overlay as a png (transparent) 2048x2048 here? As the PC I'm running LFS on and doing the skin is unable to properly run Psd without chugging.

Certainly! Give me a few moments
Quote from MicroSpecV :Hey Rock! Are you able to upload the TRR event skin overlay as a png (transparent) 2048x2048 here? As the PC I'm running LFS on and doing the skin is unable to properly run Psd without chugging.

Ehm, which car tho?
There you go
Attached images
FZR_EPAA6hr.png
Appreciated!
Some of the emphasis on Cholover's name branding has been removed in preference for my main title sponsor. Hope it won't affect too much Tongue

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG