The online racing simulator
December 2019 TRR. Monthly Rally Challenge (Closed/Finished)

Announcing the Team Rock Racing Monthly Rally Challenge!

Starting right away, December 2019 with 4 rally stages laid out around Blackwood!

RESULTS AND STANDINGS

----------------------------------------------------------

DECEMBER 2019:
SS01 Blackwood Industrial Tarmac 96% / Gravel 4% (XRT)
SS02 Woodlands Grass 90% / Gravel 10% (RB4)
SSS(03) Giuh Rallye Sprint Mixed Surface (XFG)
SSS(04) Woodland Sprint Gravel 100% (RB4)

How to attend?
Simply drive the layouts submitted for the specific round with the correct car (SS01 XRT, SS02 RB4, etc). And once you can't really go much faster, save your single player replay and submit it in this very topic with a recognisable name like "TRDec19-SS01-cholover7.spr".

You can find your single player replays in LFS\Data\spr
RULES:
- Simple rules: we expect gentlemen behaviour, no cheating, no cutting corners.
All just with good faith.

- You have time from the start of a monthly challenge till the last day of the month to submit your replays. But feel free to submit them per stage they don't have to come all at once. BUT remember that once submitted that is your final result for that/those stage(s).

The 4 rally stage layouts for DECEMBER 2019 are below, GOOD LUCK:
Attached files
BL1X_TRRMonthlyRallySS02.lyt - 9.7 KB - 196 views
BL1X_TRRMonthlyRallySSS04.lyt - 4.2 KB - 197 views
BL2X_TRRMonthlyRallySSS03.lyt - 4.3 KB - 207 views
BL4X_TRRMonthlyRallySS01.lyt - 6.7 KB - 199 views
December 2019 Monthly Rally Replays and Entries so far!
Attached files
TRR1912_Jam616_SS01.spr - 296.3 KB - 190 views
TRR1912_Jam616_SS02.spr - 139.3 KB - 183 views
TRR1912_Jam616_SSS03.spr - 82.4 KB - 177 views
TRR1912_Jam616_SSS04.spr - 44.2 KB - 180 views
TRRDec19_SS01_krin_4.51.63.spr - 223.5 KB - 192 views
TRRDec19_SS02_krin_2.13.37.spr - 109.8 KB - 184 views
TRRDec19_SS03_krin_1.25.20.spr - 66.7 KB - 180 views
TRRDec19_SS04_krin_30.76.spr - 27.6 KB - 179 views
TRRDec19-SS01 cholover7.spr - 261.4 KB - 189 views
TRRDec19-SS02 cholover7.spr - 137.9 KB - 181 views
TRRDec19-SSS03 cholover7.spr - 83.5 KB - 183 views
TRRDec19-SSS04 cholover7.spr - 44.6 KB - 191 views
wrcking ss001.spr - 194.2 KB - 180 views
wrcking ss002.spr - 104.8 KB - 186 views
wrcking ss003.spr - 49.4 KB - 194 views
wrcking ss004.spr - 24.8 KB - 187 views
-
(Bilcrossfoto) DELETED by Bilcrossfoto : wrong replays
Quote from teppari :Here are my stage runs:

Thanks for your entry, you are currently 2nd in the DECEMBER rally Big grin
:D
-
(Bilcrossfoto) DELETED by Bilcrossfoto
With 8 sec penalty
Nice run Silva,report
Quote from Bilcrossfoto :My Run!

@silva: while you did well and controlled XRT great, your SS01 result is a nasty one with you driving on many offroad parts (next to the actual road), and you cut a corner completely. I thought we are playing fair here Smile
@rockclan: you should invalidate Silva's SS01 result. Check the screenshot:
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
kid
Quote from MandulAA :@silva: while you did well and controlled XRT great, your SS01 result is a nasty one with you driving on many offroad parts (next to the actual road), and you cut a corner completely. I thought we are playing fair here Smile
@rockclan: you should invalidate Silva's SS01 result. Check the screenshot:

Rules do indeed state we expect gentlemen driving and no cutting of corners. I will check the replay again this time normal speed and calculate a penalty time to be added for the extreme corner cuts. Thanks for notifying me @MandulAA
black flag
15-seconds extra penalty handed out to NRT.Silva for extreme corner cutting on Stage #1.

This drops him to a completion time of 9:13.11 and now 2nd in the standings.
Quote from Viperakecske :black flag

Relaaax, this is a fun series. A little cut here or there is ok. But the way he did it of course takes out the fun. But I do not feel it needed to exclude him. As his driving in general was really good, just dirty on SS01.

So instead, to keep it fun for all, a 15-sec penalty was added to his stage 1 time.
Thanks, fair enough. Please don't forget to include my runs I posted Smile
Quote from MandulAA :Thanks, fair enough. Please don't forget to include my runs I posted Smile

Don't worry, I have them, just not had the time yet to check them and put them on the board. Smile

Will do this tommorow as I am waay to tired. Smile
What?!? If you watch the replay and not send a picture you see i lose control thats why that cut. I do not gain anything by that cut, I did a faster time without now. I can for sure send that time also Smile
Quote from Bilcrossfoto :What?!? If you watch the replay and not send a picture you see i lose control thats why that cut. I do not gain anything by that cut, I did a faster time without now. I can for sure send that time also Smile

I'm sure you can do a faster time because you are fast on that track (though, according to rules, "remember that once submitted that is your final result for that/those stage(s)."), but, while I don't really want to continue arguing about this, you completely failed the "gentleman" part initially, and now you come here and say you did everything right. What?
Losing control or not, cutting a turn of a track is punishable, whichever racing/driving competition you participate in. You can't convince me/us/anyone about this. Don't lose the control of a car, that's the point.
About the gentleman part, you knew you cut the corner while recording the replay, and you thought it would slip through, while you clearly knew, you "cheated" on that lap. I don't call that a gentleman move. The least you could have done is to admit your fault, but you didn't, either, and that's not good manners. Smile

By the way, it's a great and fun competition/challenge, I liked it, and can't wait to see the final results at the end of the month Smile The first stage was a bit annoying, but challenging, still. I hope you'll continue doing it @rockclan!
Quote from MandulAA :
By the way, it's a great and fun competition/challenge, I liked it, and can't wait to see the final results at the end of the month Smile The first stage was a bit annoying, but challenging, still. I hope you'll continue doing it @rockclan!

Don't you worry this monthly series is here to stay for a while. The January challenge is already uploaded and posted.

And by gosh, Mandula, you missed out 1st place by less then a second!! Great runs!
Quote from MandulAA :I'm sure you can do a faster time because you are fast on that track (though, according to rules, "remember that once submitted that is your final result for that/those stage(s)."), but, while I don't really want to continue arguing about this, you completely failed the "gentleman" part initially, and now you come here and say you did everything right. What?
Losing control or not, cutting a turn of a track is punishable, whichever racing/driving competition you participate in. You can't convince me/us/anyone about this. Don't lose the control of a car, that's the point.
About the gentleman part, you knew you cut the corner while recording the replay, and you thought it would slip through, while you clearly knew, you "cheated" on that lap. I don't call that a gentleman move. The least you could have done is to admit your fault, but you didn't, either, and that's not good manners. Smile

Okey, I will stop this argueing after this comment.

I had not so much time to drive it. I will be gone intil 1th January. I did 2 runs on every track, one run where i looked at the lay then 1 run hotlap. When i first come to that corner i lost control of the car and did not see the cone on the right side (Intil i watched the replay when you commented the mistake) Yes, I would never do a thing like a corner cut to get penalty if i knew that i did a mistake like this. I just commented that i didnt gain time when i cutted there.

But i don't really like the way you said "While you clearly knew, you "Cheated"". I would never send in a replay that will have me in a bad light.

Have fun racing this month and hope to see you guys at the TRR Championship 2020!
#22 - jkat
Quote from jkat :December runs attached

Congrats with just a few hours left, you've taken the lead. Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG