The online racing simulator
[Solved] stupid question about saving users info
Hello people,i am quite a new person in c# and trying to learn,and now I want to know,where I can assign the mod to save all the players info into a database. Might be a really stupid question for most of you, but you have to start somewhere
Hello.

Here's what I did. I downloaded the most popluar cruise insims that were published here on the Forum. And tried to make my own.

Sidenote: The already published InSims are very outdated, and i would suggest you to either check out InSimDotNet or LFSLapper.

I used this insim for many many months, its a pretty good insim. But its using LFS External, so its outdated.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/79060-%28C%23%29---%5BiC%5D-inline-Cruise-Mod---Demo-only%21
I am using LfsLapper right now,and couldn't really find anything about saving users info in a database or like Insim do in .txt
** Best answer **
Yes, that example is for a Lapper script. You can ignore those license variables because they're not even defined in that example. But if you do want to get the licence type of a player then I'm not even sure it can be done with Lapper because there is no InSim packet with that info. Lapper has some player vars that it gets from Pubstat but licence type is not implemented.

I think all player vars that you can use in Lapper are listed in "..\LFSLapper\doc\Player Vars.txt".
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG