The online racing simulator
Open Endurance Cup - A little update [10 April 2020]
Hello everyone!
As some of you may have noticed, in the event calendar exists an Open Endurance Cup event scheduled to take place in 11 days. Similarly, you may have noticed, that I was not that active the last few months. I currently lack the spare time to either drive a few laps LFS recreationally nor to organise anything. I’m afraid this is not going to change any time soon, so OEC will again be on hold for some time. The summer special race is therefore not going to take place either, however the idea to bring this race into existence is still on my mind.
Best regards and as always fast laps and see you on track.

EDIT: Update 10 March 2020
EDIT2: Update 10 April 2020
I just want to say that when you find time to organize it, we will come and race.
#3 - Sobis
We'll be waiting, stay well!
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well!
In the recent days I again thought a lot about LFS and returning to drive a couple of laps, to create the one or other skin and to start a new OEC season, including some abstract sketches of what I wanted to introduce, keep or drop, even some ideas how I would code some tools to assist the admin duties. However I took an honest look into my calendar for the upcoming six months and into the things I have to do in that time, while also private life does not stand still, so sadly, for now, I cannot announce a return of OEC yet.

Best regards and as always fast laps and see you on track.
Hello everyone,

maybe you have spotted the one or the other change here and there about the Open Endurance Cup. In fact, preperations for a fifth edition are underway.

Stay tuned!

Open Endurance Cup - A little update [10 April 2020]
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG