The online racing simulator
Area 51
(19 posts, started , go to first unread)
Area 51
this thread is meant to be a debate about what you think Area 51 is and what they do there.

9/20-19
there is planned an invasion of Area 51.
more than 1.300.000 people has said they will turn up.
https://www.anonews.co/area-51 ... d-over-1300000-are-going/

even some celebreties are going:
https://www.anonews.co/hollywo ... ned-the-area-51-invasion/

documentary about Area 51 from Timeline :

what do you think area 51 does?
do you have any documentation about Area 51 you like us to see?

are you an Alien?

then this is the thread for you to write in.

"to make it clear, i dont really believe in most conspiracy theories about Area 51".
as such. try to stick to REAL documentation about the Area 51.

keep it at a minimum level because the thread is NOT ment to be some rant or rage or weirdo thread about the Area 51. REAL documention is what this thread is about.
what we know for sure.

got only negative to say about it?
then you probably should not post your comment at all.
simple as that.

have fun and be polite as this subject can trigger some highly weird comments and thats not the thought behind posting this thread. Thank you´s.
Attached images
area51.jpg
0064915-large.jpg
What is actually known......

-Area 51 is a U.S. Air Force military installation located at Groom Lake in southern Nevada.
-Area 51 is an active military installation. It is administered by Edwards Air Force Base in southern California.
-Area 51 is not accessible to the public and is under 24-hour surveillance.
-The only confirmed use of the installation is as a flight testing facility.

What is not actually known

-Aliens

So, 20 Sept 2019 will be the date that US millennials have decided that "... they can't stop us all" and allegedly over 1 million people will invade Area 51 to;

A: get arrested
B: die
C: release the aliens

After looking at their highly detailed attack plan, https://youtu.be/htcwiYRvIyQ my pick would be A, and possibly B if they really are completely stupid.

"The best place to start your federal incarceration is at Las Vegas, Nevada. Event organizers have designed the unofficial Area 51 Visitor’s Center, approximately 1 hour and 22 minutes west of Vegas, as the meetup point. The Visitor’s Center is owned by Nevada brothel magnate Dennis Hof and includes a mini-mart, picnic areas, and the Alien Cathouse, and an ET-themed brothel, which is pretty much everything you need before anyone goes a-raiding. Satellite views of the Visitor’s Center show parking for 200 cars at most, so arrive early or consider catching a Lyft.

The Alamo Fireworks Megastore next door could open their lot to event parking but don’t count on it.

Once you depart from the Visitor’s Center it’s an hour and 52 minute drive north to Area 51, and there are two routes to choose from, the first via Cane Spring Road, or I-95 and then the Mercury Highway. Both merge at “Sugar Bunker,” which is presumably presumably the government stores the alien food pellets, then proceed north through what looks like a moonscape of gigantic craters. These are the remnants of U.S. nuclear weapons tests and are closed to the public for a very good reason—and not because neither AT&T nor Verizon report cell phone coverage there.

Like we said, not ideal conditions.

At a certain point, early invasion participants will be stopped cold by base security. The main security force, known over the years as the “camo dudes,” are civilian contractors that patrol the base perimeter wearing camouflage uniforms and driving pickup trucks.

The “camo dudes” are generally known to UFO watchers as a humorless lot that take their job very seriously. They are quite well armed, and in one case in 2016 drew their firearms on a pair of motorcyclists. It has also been alleged for years that Area 51 is ringed with sensors, including seismic intrusion devices designed to detect the rumble of vehicles, and that explains how the camo dudes often respond so quickly to trespassers.

Traditionally, trespassers at Area 51 can expect to be detained by the “camo dudes” for hours on end until a Lincoln County sheriff arrives on the scene, at which time they are issued a $750 ticket for trespassing. That’s a relatively tame response: the base is also ringed with signs citing the Internal Security Act of 1950, and stating “Use of deadly force authorized.”

Deadly force is authorized even for a misdemeanor offense. Maybe that’s bit unusual, but then again, this is Area 51 we’re talking about. A smart defendant in federal court could argue that there is no mention of “alien hospitality suites” in the Internal Security Act, forcing the government to drop the charges-or produce the aliens.

There is also the prospect of federal conspiracy charges, as you have stated your intent on a public Facebook page to conspire to invade a federal military facility. Like any MMO boss the federal government’s legal powers stack, making it a formidable opponent indeed.

Once you’re inside the base there’s no telling what you might find. You might find a variety of secret test aircraft, including F-117A Nighthawk stealth fighters recently seen sporting “aggressor camouflage”, the legendary and elusive Aurora Mach 6 spyplane, or a Russian fighter jet owned and operated by the U.S. government dogfighting with American planes. And maybe aliens and their UFOs. Bigfoot, too."
https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/heres-what-youll-face-when-you-try-to-invade-area-51-1836420016
My plan would be,

Employ the Karens to flood their communications with calls to the manager.

Send in the Anti Vax Kid's, the Crackheads, and the Furries as the first wave to deplete their ammunition.

The Rock throwers and the People armed to the Teeth as the next wave to cause casualties.

At the same time, send the Kyles and the Naruto Runners as flanking attacks to distract and cause confusion while..

The rest flood the compound with attacks from the rear and therefore force an entrance.

Result, free the aliens.

FYI /joke Uhmm
My guess is that there are some really big test bombs still buried from their underground testing, that have not yet exploded. And any recovery attempts may set them off, sort of like an old mine field, but with a few really big bombs. Not all tests were of successful explosions. They do not want the public to be aware of this, and they need to keep them away, as some one may try to recover one... and maybe they are still trying to clean it all up, thus the shuttles of employees.
Yeah....

"then proceed north through what looks like a moonscape of gigantic craters. These are the remnants of U.S. nuclear weapons tests and are closed to the public for a very good reason—and not because neither AT&T nor Verizon report cell phone coverage there."

But, I still think my plan will work,there will be casualties but sometimes these things are called for.

This is a meme paradise, go millennials.....

damn even my kids going on about area 51 now after spotting it all on facebook Smile
ye I think it has all to do with the Joe Rogan - Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell interview from last month if you'd ask me.

interesting stuff Smile
uhhh.... I've been to Area 51. Well outside of it. Know what's there? A whole lot of sand.... and whacked out conspiracy theorists and ufo hunters.
If folks really want to wonder about things like that, then they ought to look at Wright Patterson Air base. When I did environmental work, we used to get all sorts of weird and dangerous stuff from that place.
Ever hear of a flammable gas container (like propane or acetylene tanks) that DIDN'T have a pressure release valve?
Look up ethylene trioxide sometime. Fun stuff there.

oops ethylene oxide.... When you break it down, it can release a gas called Nitrogen Trioxide. Or Nitrogen three if you're not careful. And that stuff is deadly.
Quote from SimulatorRental.com :My guess is that there are some really big test bombs still buried from their underground testing, that have not yet exploded. And any recovery attempts may set them off, sort of like an old mine field, but with a few really big bombs. Not all tests were of successful explosions. They do not want the public to be aware of this, and they need to keep them away, as some one may try to recover one... and maybe they are still trying to clean it all up, thus the shuttles of employees.

Actually from what I heard. Area 51 is a big money pit. A cash cow for defense contractors.
The whole UFO bit is there to keep people finding out about cost overruns. But I can't verify that. It's just what I heard from some folks over there.
As far as unexploded bombs goes.... there's one off the coast of Georgia... somewhere. Don't know about the Nevada Desert though. I do know of a family in Utah that all have cancer. Good ol fall out.
When I took NRC (nuclear regulatory commission) training, they described in detail the effects of a single atom bomb blast. It's pretty nasty. And they said what they knew about Hydrogen bombs was far worse.

Fun fact. because of the SALT treaty, when an astronaut goes to the restroom in space, they can't just dump it out. they have to bring it back.... cause it's irradiated.How they equate that with a space weapon is beyond me. I got to transport radioactive spaceman doo doo.
Yeah people don't realize that astronauts and airline employees get hit with more radiation that your average nuclear plant worker. I got zapped by a full rad of gamma radiation for about 30-45 minutes. I was lucky. All it did to me was wipe out my immune system for about 15 years. Most folks usually die.
Quote from Racer Y :uhhh.... I've been to Area 51. Well outside of it. Know what's there? A whole lot of sand.... and whacked out conspiracy theorists and ufo hunters.
If folks really want to wonder about things like that, then they ought to look at Wright Patterson Air base. When I did environmental work, we used to get all sorts of weird and dangerous stuff from that place.
Ever hear of a flammable gas container (like propane or acetylene tanks) that DIDN'T have a pressure release valve?
Look up ethylene trioxide sometime. Fun stuff there.

oops ethylene oxide.... When you break it down, it can release a gas called Nitrogen Trioxide. Or Nitrogen three if you're not careful. And that stuff is deadly.

Thats the difference between area 51 and wright patterson airbase, they would not bring any outsiders to do work around or within the perimeter, do some conservation work myself, love it Smile
Quote from bishtop :Thats the difference between area 51 and wright patterson airbase, they would not bring any outsiders to do work around or within the perimeter, do some conservation work myself, love it Smile

I didn't really do "conservation" work.
More like cleaned up messes the military and other industries made. We were the Toxic Trashmen.
"A member of the House Homeland Security Committee wants the US Navy to shed more light on reported encounters with strange objects traveling in defiance of the laws of physics – and whether they pose a threat to national security.
The obsession with “unidentified aerial phenomenon” has gained new impetus two years ago after the US government finally admitted to once running an Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). While the secret program was reportedly terminated, the Pentagon has acknowledged that the department still routinely investigates UFO sightings, emphasizing that the 'U' merely stands for 'unidentified' and does not automatically mean alien or extraterrestrial."

"But reports of US Navy pilots seeing strange objects that seem to defy the laws of physics, traveling at hypersonic speeds with no visible engines, has prompted US lawmakers to seek clarification. Rep. Mark Walker (R-NC) recently wrote a letter to Navy Secretary Richard Spencer, asking him to shed additional light on whether these could be sightings of advanced Russian or Chinese tech – or “is it something more?”"
https://www.rt.com/usa/465227-lawmaker-navy-ufo-answers/

This has been my favourite meme in a while, I love Big grin

Haha this stuff is internet gold. I hope it's true secretly haha.

Aliens at area 51...... I dunno. I think they should apply for asylum BEFORE they leave at their planet of origin. Also, how the hell do we deport them? Do they separate the parents from the kids? How can they tell? We need to do something about this. It won't be long before we have straw buyers showing up at gun stores trying to buy semi-automatic molecular disrupters in bulk. Man.... what kind of STDs are we gonna have to deal with once THEY start sex trafficking?

Area 51
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG