The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
Restricted amount of tire sets/ no automatic reset
Just noticed while driving another sim, that I had old tires while exiting garage.

If we will have some day new tire physics in LFS, I would love to see this feature also. And also that event host could restrict amount of tires I can use during the session/event.

From development point of view this would mean, that during a track session I should explicitly change tires if I want a new set (current behavior is that I get automatically new tires when session changes or when I exit garage). This could be also expanded, that also the car damages would not be automatically fixed.

I think the most simple way to implement this is, to remove car reset effect during garage visit or session change. Nothing else is needed (hmm what about spectating and re-joining track....the game should remember the car state/"save the car in garage"). We can do a pit stop if we want to repair/change tires.

edit: Just noticed that in that other sim you can even choose between tire sets, used tire set is not thrown away, you can choose it later again.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG