The online racing simulator
[Solved] Rotate Tracks in Practice Mode
Hi Guys, I have a Licensing Server thats in Practice Mode where drivers can go to gain a Licence to use my other Servers. I need to rotate that Server every 20 minutes over 3 Tracks AS3 AS5 RO11 to save me running 3 separate licensing Servers. I have tried ALL afternoon but can't find a way to rotate while in Practice Mode. Does anyone have any suggestions. I can't get EVENT OnRotateTrack() in Lapper to do what I require either.

Andy
I would use a scheduled event to do the rotation.
Rotate track at 0,20 and 40 minutes every hour.
Hi Yisc, thats exactly how I've been trying but "Can't roatate track while race in progress" is what I get in Lapper Console when using cmdLFS("/track AS5"); to change track

Andy
#4 - Racon
Send an '/end', pause for it to end the race (5 or so seconds), then send the '/track X'.

You'll also need to wait a while for the track to load if you want to start the race/qual automatically (or watch for the message 'Track loaded (X)').

If you're loading a layout, you've got an extra layer of waiting (or watching for the same message) between the layout and the race start.
Hi Racon, /end worked in a round about way so thanks. Would like to see EVENT OnRotateTrack()use time rotation for a cleaner feel DANNY lol

Andy
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG