The online racing simulator
LFS Next Track - bright future
Add Oulton Park in future maybe?
#2 - Racon
If Oulton Park had walled edges instead of grass for runoff, you'd have to fold your wing mirrors in to pass another car...
Southcitys are harder to overtake imo but still possible. Shouldnt be problem with oulton.
Oulton Park is more narrow than SO though Tongue 11,5m at the tighest point which is the chicane of so1, whilst oulton park is 9,1m at tighest

It's a great track though Tongue
Cars are not wide in lfs. I imagine 3 wide there

Few configurations and rally stages... admin pls think about it.
I live very close to Oulton Park and spent a lot of my childhood there, Great track. While certain parts seem narrow, you can go 3 wide and at least 2 wide near close to major corners

Attached images
imagegen (1).jpg
imagegen.jpg
#8 - Racon
Bish: At least 2-wide is in the definition of a racetrack, surely? Wink

PS to all: I tend to forget people can't see wry grins through the internet... I just mean Oulton seems incredibly narrow compared to other tracks. That's not to say it's not worth having - I appreciate that limitations in racing are a personal preference, and variety is always good - just that there are plenty of RL tracks without this baked-in restriction which, IMHO, would serve us better. And at a push, we can narrow tracks with AX objects, but can't usually widen them nicely due to the granularity of the angles available in AX concrete.
#9 - o000o
It's my local track too and have done a few track days there. Great track Big grin

Dunno why it's width is a problem?
To be honest,I believe best chance for such tracks in LFS is when devs get it to the stage where they're ready to add option for user content. Who knows - they might have a track or two in plans to add to S3,but the chance that they make this or other suggested track is slim,unless coincidentally they are already on the work for it.
So let's just be patient and wait for opening to user content. Shrug
clearly, after the upcoming graphical update, Eric has already 2 new tracks to ’finish’, for S3 content obviously/most probably.

LFS Next Track - bright future
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG