Poll : Please select your favourite car from list below

Closed since :
XFR
FOX
LX4
UFR
200th RTFR combo voting - car
Hallo,racers!

Another century of RTFR events comes to completion and just like last time for 100th event,also for 200th event the combo will be decided by public voting here in lfs.net forum via poll! During past 2 weeks all the winners of events between 100th and 198th,current rating best 10 and all time 10 most finishers had the chance to suggest cars and tracks for this voting. Unfortunatelly the reply rate was around 25%,but with little help from historic racers activity,4 cars and 5 tracks came out on top for voting.

The 200th RTFR is scheduled to take place in 16th april and hopefully it will be another nice event to celebrate over 8 years of organized and yet simple racing in format RTFR offers.

Please vote for your favourite car from options in poll! Also vote for track: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/93210
Poll closes 16:00 UTC sunday before the event (14th april)

Now get that FF on top and we are on gg. If no, then LX4
It's looking like XFR. No thanks...
FOX has tied up for lead in the voting again - let's see how things will progress later,still 10 days left!
In case of a tie,as a tiebreaker the average attendance in RTFR races so far will be used. This means FOX would lose on tie to every other car.
Quote from Eclipsed :The 200th RTFR is scheduled to take place in 16th april and hopefully it will be another nice event to celebrate over 8 years of organized and yet simple racing in format RTFR offers.

Thank YOU, Sir, for all your effort in organizing all those events! Thumbs up
Voted for Lx4, something different for once.
Quote from rc10racer :Voted for Lx4, something different for once.

LX4 at AS4 doesn't sound bad at all, if only there was a way to change my vote from UFR since it seems hopeless already Big grin
Quote from nikopdr :LX4 at AS4 doesn't sound bad at all

Yes it does. Can't believe the results. In my honest opinion AS4 is the one of the worst if not the worst track in LFS, and LX4 (or LX6) is the worst car.
Quote from Botswanan Salama :Yes it does. Can't believe the results. In my honest opinion AS4 is the one of the worst if not the worst track in LFS, and LX4 (or LX6) is the worst car.

Interesting.. While I agree your opinion, depending of what aspects are being liked, imo it is not bad at all. This RTFR Community simply does not want "full throttle" racing. That means it is supposed to be prepared some twisty and challenging combo...

...but now this is going a nightmare.
Yeah, i wanted to take part in this but with a combo this shite i'm not sure if i can bring myself to
It's scary how close this is. I hope XFR gets picked.
2 more days left in this "race" - currently XFR is ahead,but just on tiebreaker. Make sure you cast your vote before complaining about bad car choice! Also don't forget to vote for track (link in 1st post) - AS4 is leading the voting there with a margin,which can still be changed!
we need just 12 next vote for UFR, not much asked
aaand great, now FOX leads. no racing for me again
spiky came here to tell he will skip also this event Wave, bro, come back on track!
Quote from Spiiiky :aaand great, now FOX leads. no racing for me again

Some would say the same about XFR - you can't please everyone. Shrug

Anyway - it's tied again,which means XFR would be selected.

Interesting that in tracks category AS5 slowly closes up on it's Historic counterpart,which has been leading since start of voting.
How exactly is AS5 better than AS4? Shrug
No full throttle chicane.
Quote from Botswanan Salama :No full throttle chicane.

Nah, Fern Bay has 3 of them and unlike Aston one these are actually stupidly dangerous (or dangerously stupid?). Anyway never had a problem with AS Historic config... Voted Kyoto though Tongue
This thread is closed

200th RTFR combo voting - car
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG