Handbrake Adjustment
(11 posts, started )

Poll :

Closed since :
Yes
No
Handbrake Adjustment
Hello
I came with an idea to add another slider under the brakes tab in the setup that will be for the handbrake so its not combined with other brakes to help people without e-brake with axis and wheels.
I agree whit this. Good idea.
Yes this would be useful, especially for drifting where you want medium strength brakes but really strong handbrake.
#4 - Racon
Good idea, in banger racing I'm often having to have more brake force than I'd like in order to keep the handbrake working.
Yes please. Should be easy work for the devs tehe
Yes, good idea. Some tracks (RX, Rally, Bangers [I will beat u one day Jam >:C] FWD racing, etc could really benefit from this.
#7 - Racon
Come join the club matey, no shortage of people beating me these days Smile
I mean my life in bangers is just to flip you with your sets <3
not so good, the goal of the handbrake is to block the rear wheels, not to slow down them gently.
This reminds me in some old old versions (when it was configurable in the setup screen) : some guys were putting a negative value (hexa editing), and the rear wheels of the GTi were accelerating frenzy in the straights Big grin Big grin Funny moments ^^
Quote from Flotch :not so good, the goal of the handbrake is to block the rear wheels, not to slow down them gently.

Thats what i mean, because u cannot have lockable handbrake if u are running 500nm on brakes and i can't get them to more because im with mouse and it locks the brakes which i don't want, thats why i want a strong handbrake

Handbrake Adjustment
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG