The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
Fern Bay layouts running on "9397 Racing" server
So the theme is "Karussell" and on some layouts you can also notice there is "Flugplatz", and even a small sort of "Pflanzgarten"

https://9397racing.wordpress.com/all-fern-bay-layouts/

There are practically two layouts, one full tarmac, one mixed track. And they are on both directions, resulting into four different layouts.

Currently running on the server

These you can of course download when you visit my server often enough. I will run all four layouts in some sort of rotation during following weeks, maybe organize also a Tbo series event.
Quote from ymeshulin :If I could only propose one modification, that would be to replace the increased run-off areas with concrete slabs. So instead of minimizing the penalty of a mistake of taking a corner wide, a driver would immediately suffer bent steering or suspension.

why is this a thing? i've seen this practice in quite a few servers running layouts online and it's just unpleasant really

i kind of understand it's done to make people follow the track properly but if you take a corner wide you lose enough time already to have a considerable penalty and putting some suspension breaking slabs in the runoff area just indicates a poorly put together track for me tbhBig grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG