The online racing simulator
Danish Christian Lundgaard may turn up in F1
(18 posts, started )
Christian Lundgaard is a good candidate for F1 from denmark.

he is 17 years old and already race for reneault racing team.

this kid is worth to look out for.

grew up with a father and mother who is both racing. rally and track.

this is a interview in danish.

from K-magazine :
https://www.spreaker.com/user/ ... mp;utm_term=episode_title

edit : tried to embed the player. didnt work for me :/ sry bout that
so what makes him so stand out from the rest of the other lower formula drivers? is it just because he is danish or what?
guy is 17 years old... thats pretty huge for a 17 y old kid dont you think?
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :guy is 17 years old... thats pretty huge for a 17 y old kid dont you think?

no, not really comparing to others in low formulas, i mean max verstappen was 17 when he started in F1.
well no matter your oppinion. its not everyday you see a F1 candidate from DK. and being this young. even more rare.
Wow.... 17 years old.... Is that safe? Y'all don't think he'll try and text someone during a race? You know you put a teenager behind the wheel of a car and one of the first things they do is take a selfie of themselves driving and post it on some sort of social media. And who doesn't want a selfie of themselves driving at Monaco?
I'm so glad we didn't have those stupid things back then when I was 17.
It was hard enough passing the mirror and driving. Those phones are flat out dangerous.
let me know when you show a age way above 17...
Gheesh! Oh well you know what they say if you cant take a joke.
Look. A 17yr old kid that's a pro race car drive, much less a formula drive is pretty impressive, ok? And I get the home town pride you got going on with all this.
But damn! lighten up!
WHere I live 17 year olds do one of three things.
1. Shoot each other. Either at school or the convenience store.
2. are out doing some really stupid stunt for a you tube video. Pretty much guaranteeing a knee replacement surgery at 30
or
3. getting whacked on wax playing video games all day. They'll do this until their parents finally die and they HAVE to do something.

The only 17 year olds that know how to drive are the ones that steal cars.
With my wisecrack I was thinking along the lines of this crap.
It's in english, but I figure you speak it better than I do vato.

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/w3Zc/2018-ford-escape-keeping-parents-in-control

Not that it really matters, but when I was 17 I was driving a commercial vehicle. across four states.
Yeah. it was illegal, but it paid the bills.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :guy is 17 years old... thats pretty huge for a 17 y old kid dont you think?

Yes, I agree with the point that the kid is so small and the achievement is big for him.
Quote from Racer Y :WHere I live 17 year olds do one of three things.
2. are out doing some really stupid stunt for a you tube video. Pretty much guaranteeing a knee replacement surgery at 30
or
3. getting whacked on wax playing video games all day. They'll do this until their parents finally die and they HAVE to do something.

You live in US, everyone there is mental Tongue
Yep. We need help and hope we never get it.
And it'd suck if we was as boring as other parts of the world.

Guess I'm lucky I'm old.
We didn't have very many shootings at 17. Gangs and nutcases were extremely limited. No. Teen pregnancy was the thing. The opposite.
YouTube videos? Hell the best we had was a camcorder. And it was in beta.
And neither the weed or the video games were that good back then either. Plus if you wanted that, you had to go get a job for it. Our parents didn't live on credit and get lost on their phones. I even had to pay rent! Oh and of course... We loved cars.
Quote from Racer Y :
WHere I live 17 year olds do one of three things.
or

Where do you live? Sounds like the wild west.
lemme take a wild guess. Texas ? Big grin
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :lemme take a wild guess. Texas ? Big grin

Yeah. I may have a hard time figuring out exactly what race I am, but Texan to the core.
wild west!!!! I don't think soo.
Americans start to be nervous. Wizard, you must specify car colour in topic or they are outta control Razz
lol.

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG