The online racing simulator
serverlist issue
(6 posts, started , go to first unread)
serverlist issue
Hi. when i go to LFS and just go to multiplayer serverlist. it loads as should. but if i update serverlist like 3 times. it only shows a few servers like 5 or so even it just showed theres 245 servers online. i have thought it might get fixed, but now its been like so for more than a month so was starting to think whats going on with that as this issue persist for me.even if i go out of LFS and back in. its like it remembers last serverlist loads or something.and therefore still wont load them after a restart of LFS.

its only in LFS i see this issue .
All I can say never used that list but just updated 10 plus times and it shows me every time the sameBig grin
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :Hi. when i go to LFS and just go to multiplayer serverlist. it loads as should. but if i update serverlist like 3 times. it only shows a few servers like 5 or so even it just showed theres 245 servers online. i have thought it might get fixed, but now its been like so for more than a month so was starting to think whats going on with that as this issue persist for me.even if i go out of LFS and back in. its like it remembers last serverlist loads or something.and therefore still wont load them after a restart of LFS.

its only in LFS i see this issue .

who cares
Quote from Franky.S :who cares

who cares is another dane in lfs..

try him Wink

(funny its you 2 writing here ) none has a on topic answer.

so i guess more will try to manipulate my stats in races and other places now Smile

showing your bad sportmanship all together !
nothing new in that. move along.

"and thats not just me".
everytime i see some vet coming to lfs. they all say the same. bad sportmanship and useless racing.

because of people like you,who go in groups to harrass and try to push people out of racing on some servers. maybe think about that in the future.and why the old people wont come back. race proper and fair. and they prolly would. and you 2. is 2 reasons this happens in LFS.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :who cares is another dane in lfs..

try him Wink

(funny its you 2 writing here ) none has a on topic answer.

so i guess more will try to manipulate my stats in races and other places now Smile

showing your bad sportmanship all together !
nothing new in that. move along.

"and thats not just me".
everytime i see some vet coming to lfs. they all say the same. bad sportmanship and useless racing.

because of people like you,who go in groups to harrass and try to push people out of racing on some servers. maybe think about that in the future.and why the old people wont come back. race proper and fair. and they prolly would. and you 2. is 2 reasons this happens in LFS.

Hehe sorry man Wink But It looked like u quoted it as a fact LFS does this. So I just checked if I had problem (and I don't have it). But I have no clue why this happens at your side. Maybe search it safety programs (firewall virus scanner programs that monitor network)

Edit: This has nothing to do with racing sport man ship Shrug No Idea where this frustration is comming from. And really wonder why u say u 2. Think I do my best to keep our servers a nice place to be in.
because what you said another place. but it seems you deleted that.

serverlist issue
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG