The online racing simulator
Mouse steering problem (SOLVED)
(11 posts, started )
#1 - rik97
Can't solve the problem by myself, so i hope some of you can help me.

I drive with the same mouse for some time. Now I tried a different mouse and while I played LFS and pressed the right button to brake the steering did center it self. It is very confusing and I don't know what does cause this. I plugged my other mouse back on and it did have the same problem.

Now is my question how to solve this?Shrug
Can you take a screenshot of your steering/controller settings? Thanks
#3 - rik97
Here the screens. Hope this is what you meant.

Thanks for the fast reply!
Attached images
screen 1.png
screen 2.png
Hmm, what about you try to bind Accelerate and brake on keyboard buttons and try again?
#5 - rik97
When I do that trick there is no problem. But when I change it back to normal settings it happens again.

EDIT: Hmm it seems it doens't matter what action the right click has, it always cause the steering to center.
#6 - Racon
Wasn't there some option for mouse to move to some ok button after click? For me this really sounds like some settings problem,dive into control panel,maybe you find something that was changed due other mouse...
#8 - rik97
Thanks for the replies, will try some things!Thumbs up
some background process is interfering
** Best answer **
Problem is solved, the problem was that I probably changed something in my settings by view.The function of looking around was changed and somehow it caused the problem. I add the screens from what I changed as I switched from mouse x( muis x) to axis (as).

Thanks Neon, Jam, Rony and Benjamin for the quick help and suggestions!Omg omg omg
Attached images
Screen solved1.png
Screen solved2.png
No worries mate, happy racing

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG