The online racing simulator
The PACT Driving Assistant
(35 posts, started , go to first unread)
One big feature I'm here to request, is an automatic update feature. That'd just be the best. I don't know the options though for Python programs.
Quote from kristofferandersen :One big feature I'm here to request, is an automatic update feature. That'd just be the best. I don't know the options though for Python programs.

I know that updating the program all the time can be a pain. That's why I was working on that for the last week's, though I didn't manage to finish it in time for this update. From the next update on there will be an automatic update feature thing Smile.

Thanks for your suggestion though, that's always appreciated.
havent tried this yet. but as i see alot of features you made (good job) i also notice some features i would pass on having. is those selectable ?

i mean so you can choose which of the features you like to use?
Nice, thank you for the new version, much better Thumbs up

Is it possible to automatically disable forward collision when i brake Instead of turning it off, Sometimes when i accidentally use brake while i actually using Forward collision Brake doesn't work, but it works after there's no car in front of me though

Quote from THE WIZARD DK :

Yes, you can
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :havent tried this yet. but as i see alot of features you made (good job) i also notice some features i would pass on having. is those selectable ?

Hey! Yes, there are two ways of doing that! First: in the downloaded folder, there is a file called assistpreset.txt. There you can change the default settings, that the program uses when it starts. If you want to change anything while driving, use the "driver assistance" button on the bottom left to enable/disable assistance systems Smile.
Quote from M7md1467 :Nice, thank you for the new version, much better Thumbs up

Is it possible to automatically disable forward collision when i brake Instead of turning it off, Sometimes when i accidentally use brake while i actually using Forward collision Brake doesn't work, but it works after there's no car in front of me though

Hey, thanks for your feedback. I know that issue, its mainly for mouse and keyboard users. Will be fixed around V8.3, im working on it Smile!!

The PACT Driving Assistant
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG