The online racing simulator
How we being fooled ;)
(64 posts, started )
Quote from bishtop :All a natural process which has happened since the very start, it's not that we are causing global warming per say, we are just speeding it up a little.
Nasa have predicted Sea levels will rise by 65 centimeters which is not as bad as many had previously predicted

https://climate.nasa.gov/news/2680/new-study-finds-sea-level-rise-accelerating/

if sea levels rise 7 meters my country will be under water most places. thats about the ice cap on greenland if it all melts.

but i think theres lurking a even deeper danger under the water than that. namely US nuclear deposits they in the 50s threw into the sea in ordinary oil barrels with a thin strip of concrete around it. those are due to dissovlve now in the salt water they put them in. and thats not the only place on the planet they did this. and metal dont last for much more in water than 50 years since ww2.

you do the math.
overfishing in all seas also help ourselves to a early selfdestruction as fish eats fish and that makes a food chain we proudly have totally screwed up by our expensive luxury resteurant fish dishes we happily pay several 100´s or even thousands to taste. giving the same companies a shitload of cash to buy new equipment to trawl even more fish because more people buy their cut off finns, and well...

lets just drop a bomb and get this over with.
in 15-20 years you probably dont have a "self" anymore anyways.

back on topic.
the earth is known for drastic climate changes. the last ice age took many animals and humans by surprise as these ice ages can form within just a year or 2. giving your life existance a completely new way of handling and adapting your survival on the planet. which is just one possible scenario.
it could also go the other way and be a heat up . and it could infact also be the shifting of the gravity field itself which it has done before ice ages in the past.

or we just nuke ourselves to oblivion. or some asteroid hits us.

but i do think global warming is a thing to consider in your future. my guess is .
if it happens. it will happen so fast you wont even percieve it.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :if sea levels rise 7 meters my country will be under water most places. thats about the ice cap on greenland if it all melts.

but i think theres lurking a even deeper danger under the water than that. namely US nuclear deposits they in the 50s threw into the sea in ordinary oil barrels with a thin strip of concrete around it. those are due to dissovlve now in the salt water they put them in. and thats not the only place on the planet they did this. and metal dont last for much more in water than 50 years since ww2.

you do the math.
overfishing in all seas also help ourselves to a early selfdestruction as fish eats fish and that makes a food chain we proudly have totally screwed up by our expensive luxury resteurant fish dishes we happily pay several 100´s or even thousands to taste. giving the same companies a shitload of cash to buy new equipment to trawl even more fish because more people buy their cut off finns, and well...

lets just drop a bomb and get this over with.
in 15-20 years you probably dont have a "self" anymore anyways.

back on topic.
the earth is known for drastic climate changes. the last ice age took many animals and humans by surprise as these ice ages can form within just a year or 2. giving your life existance a completely new way of handling and adapting your survival on the planet. which is just one possible scenario.
it could also go the other way and be a heat up . and it could infact also be the shifting of the gravity field itself which it has done before ice ages in the past.

or we just nuke ourselves to oblivion. or some asteroid hits us.

but i do think global warming is a thing to consider in your future. my guess is .
if it happens. it will happen so fast you wont even percieve it.

Where did you get 7 meters from ? NASA stated around 65cm by the year 2100 (80 years 9 months 28 days) away
Quote from SamH :Climate science that pronounces imminent catastrophe because of human influences on the environment is mostly junk science.

Define "imminent". As in The sky is falling idiots? Yeah then you're right about junk science. But there is some serious problems beginning to arise.

1. Homelessness in Hawaii is increased. Why? from immigrants from Micronesia. Their islands are sinking at a pretty fast rate. I don't know why they'd go to another set of islands that are sinking too though.

2. In areas along the coastal US, the salt count in fresh water aquifers and soil is up a few million parts per million. It's starting to make an impact in farming. It's small right now, but it's only going to increase with time. At first, they thought this salt was the residue of tidal surges from storms and was really just on the surface. But nope. It's gotten into the ground water.

As far as imminent danger or a catastrophe? I dunno about all that. I think it depends on how we handle it and adapt to the changes. If we keep our head in the sand we'll pay dearly for it. And if we go all chicken little with knee-jerk mandates, we'll probably make things worse.
Like the lead in paint scam. paint makers actually quit using it as a pigment 70 years ago. It was being used in TRACE AMOUNTS for fast drying paints. But that didn't phase the tree huggers. It was still lead in the paint. Forget that you'd die from contact with the other chemicals in the paint faster than you'd ever would from the lead content. IT STILL HAD LEAD IN IT!!!!!!! And that's all that mattered to those idiots. Well What they used to replace the lead as a drying agent is straight up carcinogenic solvent (xylene) - and you don't have to eat a whole can of it to get sick. Unlike lead, you don't have to eat any of it! Especially if you make paint! All you gotta do is breathe. But hey! we got rid of that bad ol lead, huh?
It might have even gotten a few politicians elected that were too incompetent to run on platforms that really mattered!

oh... In the 1990's a CIA think tank came up with a pretty nasty premonition. They thought that in 2025-2030 war or some sort of conflict would break out between India and China - over water rights. This premonition was laughed at when it first came out - then it got buried. That water table those two countries share is drying up as we speak. Just something to think about.
Quote from bishtop :Where did you get 7 meters from ? NASA stated around 65cm by the year 2100 (80 years 9 months 28 days) away

it was the measurement the danish goverment gave to the people for our destruction...sort of Big grin

found this about clouds disapeareing maybe too.(that means cloudless winter nights that are ice freakin cold too btw if clouds are not covering the coldness of space from us)(Cloudless winter nights are almost always the coldest):
https://www.wired.com/story/as ... sappear-catastrophically/
i hope you guys are taking the piss
OMG !!!!!!
Finally proof that Man has been affecting sea levels for 542 Million Years.

#Manmadeglobalwarmingisreallyaboutmoney
Quote from johneysvk :i hope you guys are taking the piss

Idk man. Benghazi is turning the ice to melt
Quote from Racer Y :Define "imminent". As in The sky is falling idiots? Yeah then you're right about junk science. But there is some serious problems beginning to arise.

1. Homelessness in Hawaii is increased. Why? from immigrants from Micronesia. Their islands are sinking at a pretty fast rate. I don't know why they'd go to another set of islands that are sinking too though.

Yeah, Right......

"The islands of Tuvalu, Kiribati and the Federated States of Micronesia are among those which have grown, because of coral debris and sediment.

In recent times, the inhabitants of many low-lying Pacific islands have come to fear their homelands being wiped off the map because of rising sea levels.

But this study of 27 islands over the last 60 years suggests that most have remained stable, while some have actually grown.

Using historical photographs and satellite imaging, the geologists found that 80% of the islands had either remained the same or got larger - in some cases, dramatically so.

They say it is due to the build-up of coral debris and sediment, and to land reclamation.

Associate Professor Paul Kench of Auckland University, who took part in the study, published in the journal Global and Planetary Change, says the islands are not in immediate danger of extinction.

"That rather gloomy prognosis for these nations is incorrect," he said."
https://www.bbc.com/news/10222679

FYI: Full disclosure about my opinion.

The current crap about Man Made Global Warming is just a cash grab and a smoke screen to cover up the real issues that we face as humans.

1: Pollution, we are killing our planet, plastic, nuclear, and chemical waste are destroying our habitat, water ways, and air. This should be our No 1 focus as humans, RIGHT NOW. This must be addressed before we destroy our habitat.

2: War, we need to learn that we are all human, we are all the same, with identical dreams and wishes for our future. No one nation has the 'RIGHT' to attack and control another nation because they're country happens to be located over resources the first nation feels should be theirs. (America, looking at you here.)

We need to learn to work together as humans to resolve our differences and create a world in which we can all enjoy a life that allows us all to enjoy the riches and pleasures that this planet can easily provide.

My summery of the above.
What a pile of ####, lets just carry on with our own agendas, F### everyone else, It's all about me. Every one else can $### ## ####.
What a completely idiotic opinion. Downvote this to hell.
we just need to learn to vote the right people into leaderships and not give a shit about cash as any other animal on this earth. humans are the only animals that pays to live on the Earth Quote from : #Anonymous
Quote from Racer X NZ :Yeah, Right......

"The islands of Tuvalu, Kiribati and the Federated States of Micronesia are among those which have grown, because of coral debris and sediment.

In recent times, the inhabitants of many low-lying Pacific islands have come to fear their homelands being wiped off the map because of rising sea levels.

But this study of 27 islands over the last 60 years suggests that most have remained stable, while some have actually grown.

Hey man. I dunno. It was in an article I read. But the other stuff you're going on about.... You're pretty spot on about it. It's a cash grab. Someone told me that McDonald's and Wal Mart were supporters of the carbon credit scam. It appears they're wanting to use them like a commodity investment and resell the credits for a profit.

But money grab or not, something IS happening. It really wouldn't be a bad idea to take that into account and it really wouldn't be such a bad idea to clean up our act on how we do things either. Just something sensible and rational.
You should look up this psycho, cousin: AOC. Y'all think Trump's a moron? Get a load of her. She makes that clown look like Stephen Hawking. Man. If all y'all foreign countries are gonna keep meddling in our elections, the least you could do is front up some decent people worth voting for, huh?
Quote from Racer Y :Hey man. I dunno. It was in an article I read. But the other stuff you're going on about.... You're pretty spot on about it. It's a cash grab. Someone told me that McDonald's and Wal Mart were supporters of the carbon credit scam. It appears they're wanting to use them like a commodity investment and resell the credits for a profit.

But money grab or not, something IS happening. It really wouldn't be a bad idea to take that into account and it really wouldn't be such a bad idea to clean up our act on how we do things either. Just something sensible and rational.
You should look up this psycho, cousin: AOC. Y'all think Trump's a moron? Get a load of her. She makes that clown look like Stephen Hawking. Man. If all y'all foreign countries are gonna keep meddling in our elections, the least you could do is front up some decent people worth voting for, huh?

trust me. this is not just in the states. this thing has spread like wildfire the past 10 years to leaders worldwide. even china.in my country its really bad now. corruption to the top. but in my country that is more or less legal for public employed to do. as such DK dont appear to be corrupt in surveys for that simple reason.its not illegal in denmark. but isnt it still illegal if world wide illegal... even law and order doesnt make sense anymore. people getting fined for this and that from all sides of the money world. or they have to pay shitloads of cash for something not worth it. the normal citizen is slowly becoming a slave of society and state. we just dont get it told by them. no they are doing it for security and for terror the entire nations people is now a suspect of. at the same time we see time and time agsin those same politicians stuff their pockets with the normal citizens cash they paid via tax. its a complete worldwide scam and everyone dont know whats going on untill the scam is completed worldwide. i mean. why is the richest family on earth in possesion of the dead sea scolls which is held by closed doors by jp morgan atm. why is that the same people who is behind the entire world economy ? the dollar and federal bank. and why is it always a jp morgan guy or giurl or otherwise related to rockefellers and those families who has form the 1920´s slowly taken over the entire banking system of the world. and thats what i am thinking is a crime towards humanity and as such should be destroyed before they do damage to our planet and species so we never will survive as species. i find that very disturbing as it to me seems like these rich people try to play god and they now want the people as slaves. just like in ancient rome. or egypt or some other civilization who parished because of too much wealth and therefore collapsed into being nothing in a way we even havent found all those places yet. i think it becomes only worse in near future. i dont see the end to peoples greed and their albowing to get it stop at any time as long as 150 trillion dollars has been spitted into the market since i think 2015. up untill 1920 there was around 40 billion in circulation in the entire world. just to compare those numbers and why you pay 10 bucks for a milk.what puzzles me the most about this socalled wealthfarre society. is when ever people get more money between their hands. food and other prices go up too. shouldnt it be the other way around ? the more money on the market the cheaper things is? maybe its just me?

i would believe Trump could be a canditate to believe in chaos theory :

how to enslave people...

in short. they better want you to leave a house rather than the building is still used but they dont get as much in rent or something. that makes people homeless. which cause disease. and if mass done to a population. riots may occur aswell at times civil war even.
people today just dont think about those after effects that could infact in the end lead a nation into fullscale war against other nations who got fooled by all this falseness the world seems to offer these years.

again. not only in the states :
85 Years ago, US Marine Major General Smedley D. Butler. The two-time Congressional Medal of Honor recipient.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3_EXqJ8f-0

50 Years ago, President Dwight D. Eisenhower. (TL:DW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyBNmecVtdU

Today, the best the US can provide is Trump. Yes, a complete joke who in any sane world wouldn't get voted onto a local council.

Why did he win ?, he had Hillary as the other best choice.........
Seriously, you could stand anything against Hillary and even a Dog would be the better candidate than her.

And this is the state of politics in the 'Leading Nation in the Free ($) World'

Douglas Adams really summed up the reality of today's politics.

"To summarize: it is a well-known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it.
To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.”

"President of the Imperial Galactic Government
The President is very much a figurehead - he wields no real power whatsoever. He is apparently chosen by the government, but the qualities he is required to display are not those of leadership but those of finely judged outrage. For this reason the President is always a controversial choice, always an infuriating but fascinating character. His job is not to wield power but to draw attention away from it.

On those criteria Zaphod Beeblebrox is one of the most successful Presidents the Galaxy has ever had. He spent two of his ten Presidential years in prison for fraud. Very very few people realize that the President and the Government have virtually no power at all, and of these very few people only six know whence ultimate political power is wielded. Most of the others secretly believe that the ultimate decision-making process is handled by a computer. They couldn't be more wrong."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/ywgxqb/america-is-being-run-by-zaphod-beeblebrox

"Of all the major difficulties Trillian experienced in her relationship with Zaphod (Trump) was learning to distinguish between him pretending to be stupid just to get people off their guard, pretending to be stupid because he couldn't be bothered to think and wanted someone else to do it for him, pretending to be outrageously stupid to hide the fact that he actually didn't understand what was going on, and really being genuinely stupid. He was renowned for being amazingly clever and quite clearly was so—but not all the time, which obviously worried him, hence the act. He preferred people to be puzzled rather than contemptuous."
inbred. manipulated gold and money markets for 2 centuries. if we are to be mad at someone in this world. this family is a good place to start. i believe this family is human species worst enemy and their crimes goes beyond acceptable towards the human species. think a moment about how this world would be without these people sitting on top of every dollar you earn. and also keep in mind this family is gathering religious relics like the dead sea scrolls of which is just one of the things they gather currently locked up in one of their buildings in israel as i understand it by JP Morgan so the rothchild name doesnt get dirty,so to speak.

Y'all know of the DuPont family? They were so greedy, to keep shares of the corporation under their direct control, they interbred. They have a whole asylum somewhere that's full of mutated offspring. The "normal" ones have demonstrated all sorts of nutty behavior. The last one I know of is one of them held his gay wrestler lover hostage, then murdered him.
After he got whisked away, you stopped hearing about it. Not like other crimes of that nature when committed by regular people.

Oh. And stop worrying about the rich. They are only as powerful as we allow them to be. I believe in a very basic rule:
Anyone can get shot in head with a small caliber pistol by anybody else.

I wish you would spout off what you posted about Denmark and corruption to some of these neo marxists we have cropping up around here. They think
your Crap doesn't stink. They think it's the be all end all and we should be more like y'all.
The funny thing is, no matter how many white folks we got in Washington and in the elite circles of the left and right, we could never be like that. These idiots need to get it in their head that we are not Europe.
If we did attempt what they want, we'd wind up like Venezuela.
But the right is no better. If it was up to them, we'd be like Russia or the Philippines. But look at how our parties have devolved. I'm beginning to think there's not much hope. A lot of "regular" people think this way too. A small but growing number of us are getting tired of their crap.
I dunno. It seems here that we're slowly heading towards civil war here.
But not the cool Blue vs Grey stuff. Nope. It'll be a multi-factioned cluster F!!!! with hordes of morons fighting other hordes of morons.
Yeah. We're really looking at moving to Belize.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :it was the measurement the danish goverment gave to the people for our destruction...sort of Big grin

found this about clouds disapeareing maybe too.(that means cloudless winter nights that are ice freakin cold too btw if clouds are not covering the coldness of space from us)(Cloudless winter nights are almost always the coldest):
https://www.wired.com/story/as ... sappear-catastrophically/

I can only guess they are on about the following - water does escape into space -- there are several mechanisms, but the most common one is breakup of water via ultra violet radiation, which frees a hydrogen atom. This atom is not gravitationally bound to the earth as hydrogen is so light that typical thermal energies can exceed escape velocity relatively easily

Remember how clouds are formed and also that here in the UK its rare to ever have a cloudless day/night Big grin
Quote from bishtop :hydrogen is so light that typical thermal energies can exceed escape velocity relatively easily

Just a quick note - the fact that hydrogen atoms are moving really fast doesn't allow it to escape the Earth's gravitation as it still does bash into other molecules. The reason it escapes relatively easily is just the fact that it's so light the gravity doesn't hold it back heavily enough. The next heavier thing (apart from He) is atomic O which is 16 g/mol, quite a lot heavier and thus it's held much better.

Everything else you said was good, just wanted to point that out Smile

E: just out of curiosity - you seem to be knowledgeable in this, do you have a degree in some branch of science?
Quote from Sobis :Just a quick note - the fact that hydrogen atoms are moving really fast doesn't allow it to escape the Earth's gravitation as it still does bash into other molecules. The reason it escapes relatively easily is just the fact that it's so light the gravity doesn't hold it back heavily enough. The next heavier thing (apart from He) is atomic O which is 16 g/mol, quite a lot heavier and thus it's held much better.

Everything else you said was good, just wanted to point that out Smile

E: just out of curiosity - you seem to be knowledgeable in this, do you have a degree in some branch of science?

You're correct, thank you for pointing that out Smile. Unfortunately i do not have a degree but i do learn some stuff from have been fascinated with space exploration and planetary systems since a child

You seem to be really knowledgeable in this field, which now makes you a very interesting person Big grin respect
Quote from bishtop :You're correct, thank you for pointing that out Smile. Unfortunately i do not have a degree but i do learn some stuff from have been fascinated with space exploration and planetary systems since a child

You seem to be really knowledgeable in this field, which now makes you a very interesting person Big grin respect

It was quite hilarious to me that last week we had a lecture about the dynamics of atmosphere composition and then I saw a post here in this forum about exactly the same thing Big grin . The coincidence was wild

I do have a bachelor's degree in chemistry and right now I'm going for master's Smile
Quote from Sobis :It was quite hilarious to me that last week we had a lecture about the dynamics of atmosphere composition and then I saw a post here in this forum about exactly the same thing Big grin . The coincidence was wild

I do have a bachelor's degree in chemistry and right now I'm going for master's Smile

Awesome Wish i had took it more serious when i was a little younger and gone to uni, best of luck with your studies Smile respect
the choice is yours. wanna be fooled by money ?
or do you want to survive with future generations on this planet ?

Religion = Pay for your sins.
Democracy = Bow/Obey to those you voted for
Capitalism = use plenty of ressources and throw away.

heres the alternative (video from 2016)

but it needs YOU (and everyone else) to think differently about EVERYTHING !
thats the main issue and why YOUR voice and vote is needed .
vote for those who want to save this planet.
False Schooling System
Schools are made for social conditioning. All public schooli systems have 6 functions:
  • The adjustive or adaptive function. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. This, of course, precludes critical judgment completely. It also pretty much destroys the idea that useful or interesting material should be taught, because you can't test for reflexive obedience until you know whether you can make kids learn, and do, foolish and boring things.

• The integrating function. This might well be called "the conformity function," because its intention is to make children as alike as possible. People who conform are predictable, and this is of great use to those who wish to harness and manipulate a large labor force.

• The diagnostic and directive function. School is meant to determine each student's proper social role. This is done by logging evidence mathematically and anecdotally on cumulative records. As in "your permanent record." Yes, you do have one.

• The differentiating function. Once their social role has been "diagnosed," children are to be sorted by role and trained only so far as their destination in the social machine merits - and not one step further. So much for making kids their personal best.

• The selective function. This refers not to human choice at all but to Darwin's theory of natural selection as applied to what he called "the favored races." In short, the idea is to help things along by consciously attempting to improve the breeding stock. Schools are meant to tag the unfit - with poor grades, remedial placement, and other punishments - clearly enough that their peers will accept them as inferior and effectively bar them from the reproductive sweepstakes. That's what all those little humiliations from first grade onward were intended to do: wash the dirt down the drain.

• The propaedeutic function. The societal system implied by these rules will require an elite group of caretakers. To that end, a small fraction of the kids will quietly be taught how to manage this continuing project, how to watch over and control a population deliberately dumbed down and declawed in order that government might proceed unchallenged and corporations might never want for obedient labor.
Source: Against School

Complete 5-hour lecture by the same author on the history of schooling.

thanks an interesting watch Smile
Quote from Marino108 :Schools are made for social conditioning. All public schooli systems have 6 functions:
  • The adjustive or adaptive function. Schools are to establish fixed habits of reaction to authority. This, of course, precludes critical judgment completely. It also pretty much destroys the idea that useful or interesting material should be taught, because you can't test for reflexive obedience until you know whether you can make kids learn, and do, foolish and boring things.

• The integrating function. This might well be called "the conformity function," because its intention is to make children as alike as possible. People who conform are predictable, and this is of great use to those who wish to harness and manipulate a large labor force.

• The diagnostic and directive function. School is meant to determine each student's proper social role. This is done by logging evidence mathematically and anecdotally on cumulative records. As in "your permanent record." Yes, you do have one.

• The differentiating function. Once their social role has been "diagnosed," children are to be sorted by role and trained only so far as their destination in the social machine merits - and not one step further. So much for making kids their personal best.

• The selective function. This refers not to human choice at all but to Darwin's theory of natural selection as applied to what he called "the favored races." In short, the idea is to help things along by consciously attempting to improve the breeding stock. Schools are meant to tag the unfit - with poor grades, remedial placement, and other punishments - clearly enough that their peers will accept them as inferior and effectively bar them from the reproductive sweepstakes. That's what all those little humiliations from first grade onward were intended to do: wash the dirt down the drain.

• The propaedeutic function. The societal system implied by these rules will require an elite group of caretakers. To that end, a small fraction of the kids will quietly be taught how to manage this continuing project, how to watch over and control a population deliberately dumbed down and declawed in order that government might proceed unchallenged and corporations might never want for obedient labor.
Source: Against School

Complete 5-hour lecture by the same author on the history of schooling.

Canada :
Little Girl Traumatized as School Teaches 6-Year-Olds 'There Is No Such Thing as Girls and Boys'

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/w ... h-thing-as-girls-and-boys

Canada also have some highly weird Laws. such as. it is illegal to throw a bear out of a helicopter and so forth... and you cant practice withcraft,which is the sole reason im never gonna go there ofc Big grin

How we being fooled ;)
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG