The online racing simulator
Lane temperature and pit system in Race
today I would like to give two more suggestions, one change that I think is important for LFS is the pit system during races.
It takes too long to change the tires, a time that never took real time.

Another suggestion that could come with new tire physics was track temprature, this would change their behavior and would be more real Smile
Don't compare how tyres are being changed in F1 with street car tyre change. They still have 4-5 nuts per wheel,so LFS invisible mechanics are pretty fast. Also for GT cars mostly there are 2 guys per side responsible for tyre change,so they can't do all 4 simultaniously,so it takes also a while they do it.
Besides that repairing damage is also way too fast - a completely wrecked car is fresh in half minute or a bit longer in worst case.
Quote from Eclipsed :Don't compare how tyres are being changed in F1 with street car tyre change. They still have 4-5 nuts per wheel,so LFS invisible mechanics are pretty fast. Also for GT cars mostly there are 2 guys per side responsible for tyre change,so they can't do all 4 simultaniously,so it takes also a while they do it.
Besides that repairing damage is also way too fast - a completely wrecked car is fresh in half minute or a bit longer in worst case.

I am not comparing anything, because alias this is a SimRacing simulator and if you are seeing a test of WTCR cars for example the pit-stop can not take long.
All competition events can not take long in pit-stops, even in Rallys if you pass from that time that organization tells you you have a penalty.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG