The online racing simulator
Forget about Trucks in Europe. How come...
No one in North America rides trains anymore? Sure we have commuter rails, but as far as long distance travel? Not so much. Is there even a passenger rail service in Mexico anymore? Now to be honest, there actually is some rail travel in the US.But that's pretty much limited to the East Coast. I'm not too sure about Canada.
I know if you were to ever be in the United States and ride on a train, It's probably a toy train going through the petting zoo in some sort of tourist trap somewhere. And you'll get there in a rental car.
There is still some rail travel. I could ride a train here in Houston, which is about in the middle of the country, but I'd be really limited to where I could go and no choice in departure time. Pretty much one train on one day. And it's more costly than taking a plane or just jumping in the car and going. Up until the late 1960's, traveling by train was pretty common. There were all sorts of routes that cris-crossed the country. Not now. It's all planes and buses. Anybody else noticed this?
Here in Texas, they're wanting to build a high speed passenger rail that connects Houston, Dallas and San Antonio. These bullet trains are supposed to be some high speed hot rods that'll run really fast. But so? What good is a train that breaks the sound barrier (not really) when there's no one riding it?
As far as trucks in Europe... I heard Mercedes marketed a "Luxury pick-up" for sale to European markets. Is that truck selling very good? But yeah. The only people that take the trains in North America are the homeless people that hop freight trains.
-
(Forbin) DELETED by Forbin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG