The online racing simulator
My game review
(53 posts, started )
Quote from super_gt :I have almost all new racing simulators on the market including AC,rF2,PC2,Automobilista and guess what I play mostly LFS,sometimes I force myself to play and the others (love nordschleife) but not for long their physique annoys me.I prefer fictional track with good physics than laser scanned norschleife with shitty physics!

haha true, me too Big grin (AC, R3E, I even bought rF2 and AMS last year, but haven't bothered even install them on my pc)

Actually LFS tracks were not mentioned in the "review" Big grin sounds like a curiser/dragracer personality who is not really interested on doing laps on tracks, but still decided to write a "review". Would be interesting to know which games so far have satisfied him.

Nevermind, this is also a nice opportunity for practicing not getting trolled & provocated. If someone is dissatisfied on LFS, then thats's it Big grin
....."All cars feel similar.... After two days.
Yeah I remember when I first got LFS. For a couple of days all the cars actually were the same.... Hard to drive.
I dunno. You can tell the differences between each car modeled in the game.
The OP said the cars were ugly.... Has he seen a new Toyota or Lexus? Those cars have the nastiest looking front ends. It looks like they were wrecked and part of grille fell off. LFS cars are works of art compared to that. I've always favored the "home made cars" instead of them using real models. Besides, if they did model real cars, they'd be cars that sucked to somebody. LOL Screw the scirocco. I don't want a glorified econobox! Make a '56 Buick Road Master instead.
Then the OP went on about camera views. I'm lucky I guess. I like them as they come out of the box. I played with the settings but stuck to the default view.
Then the poster claims the game is boring. Look LFS is a real simple game. You pretend to go around in a circle with the goal being to pretend to do it faster the next time. Oh wow. LFS IS pretty boring looking at it that way. But I think his boredom comes from frustration.
Graphics..... He goes on and on about that. Yeah. LFS isn't as pretty as the other games. But cutting back on all the eye candy and focusing on the physics makes for better game play. Besides when you got someone on your tail and you're having to pay attention to when the car you are drafting hits the brakes, do you really have time to look at pretty trees or shaded dirt?
Quote from AfterAll14 :

LFS meant to be for online use, you can't talk about community without play online.Only you need a big jump, if you don't know mastering a game, asked for help, dont blame the game... "If you can't figure out how to do somehing within the game - it's a game problem."? your brain are stuck. Welcome to racing simulation.

My game review
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG