The online racing simulator
Speed Pursuit Greater Things Season 1 :)

Hi All Racers!

The event that I have been on about for weeks is finally happening and all demo racers stand a chance to compete.Join in and experience an experience like never before,with Pro Racing Rules ,Live Streaming and live commentary.

Check out the event and start registering Now!

Host: PsYyCo C
Co host: MKRYDR
TEAM: Torque Wrench RACING

This is a Racing Event that will be hosted for demo racers that are really craving for paddel to the metal and still get some recognition and win prices for they're effort.

different Racing classes will be assigned to drivers according to their application and driver info on lfsworld.net racing level,and the classes are as follows:
Class C: 1:37-1:38
Class B: 1:35-1:36
Class A: 1:32-1:34

Dates & Times:
Round 1:
C Class: September 14 2018 1:00PM UTC - 1:30PM UTC
B Class: September 14 2018 1:45PM UTC - 2:15PM UTC
A CLass: September 14 2018 2:30PM UTC - 3:00PM UTC

Round 2:
C Class: September 15 2018 2:00PM UTC - 2:30PM UTC
B Class: September 15 2018 2:45PM UTC - 3:15PM UTC
A CLass: September 15 2018 3:30PM UTC - 4:00PM UTC

Round Points:
1st = 10 pts
2nd = 9 pts
3rd = 8 pts
4th = 7 pts
5th = 6 pts
6th = 5 pts
7th = 4 pts
8th = 3 pts
​9th = 2 pts
10th = 1 pts

All the Race drivers will be in a qualifying race so we can be able to put them in the class they will be racing in. RULES OF THE RACES All the rules situated below is for all the classes

Rules:
>>No Tweaks, Hacks or alterations of any sort!
>>respect race flags and other drivers!
>>Stay in your assigned class!
>>No Discrimination or bad language at any time for any reason!
>>Drivers may not jump to pitlane!
>>Track Limits are enabled! >read more<
>>Have a Good Time!

Patience is the key to victory!

If you do not follow the rules given you will be disqualified and wont be able to Re-enter.

The prizes!

Take note That all the winners (1st)will be getting they're own custom skin labelled according to the race they were in (e.g James Class C Speed pursuit Event Winner) for both GTI cars

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERENod

All contestants will receive a free speed pursuit skin

Register Now!
The Skinner that is going to be making the Prize skins also made skins for crews like

B2R Racing Na-na

V-Tec Omg omg omg

LCS R Racing Thumbs up

You can check them out Right here on the Live for speed forums Did I Say That?

Come have fun with us and there's already racers people who registered so register and join the Paddle to the Metal FUN! Thumbs up
#3 - lucaf
Thumbs up Sounds good!
Good luck Thumbs up

But also advertise at the demo servers. As most don't read forum.
Thank you, I guess I'm going to have to advertise more in game too... by the way thanx for the advise Smile
I'm ready to the race in this
Quote from PsYyCo C :paddel to the metal

Actually it's "pedal to the metal". Wink
Also from league info:
Quote :Only 30 pole positions are available

Pole position is the 1st position on grid. So to make the sentence true you need to have 30 grids. Wink

Just some corrections...
30 pole positions... like Rallycross..... but on steroids!
haha getting me so amped up for this , I LOVE IT and thank for your interests really means a lot ... Big grin

I will definitely make Those changes Requested Wink

and I was thinking of making the event a month later then the date i put on,hope its not going to discourage Racers,Just want it perfect and so that its an event never to be forgotten. Uhmm
Hello Again Wave Dear Racers

The Event is postponed and going to happen on September and the banner will be redone and uploaded tomorrow

And for all the Racers who entered will be getting the Speed Pursuit GT Season 1 skin for free!

yes you heard right free and you will be getting it 2 weeks before the event when we will be telling you who will be in the races.

All the skins is made by Fex3 Customs so keep the Registration going cant wait Cool

Lets come together and grow LFS LFS
Sound Great <3 , Goooooooood LUCK
Thumbs up Thank You Bro Rofl

EDIT: Event date has been updated as promised and can be seen on the event banner!
I just noticed the event happens during a common work time for europeans. At which part of the world the server will be located? Just curious to know which kind of pings we are going to experience.
It's on PiranMOTODemo, southern UK.
Here is the Speed Pursuit Promo skin available to all and is already uploadedThumbs up
Attached images
XRG_SP_GT1.jpg
Quote from MKRYDR :Here is the Speed Pursuit Promo skin available to all and is already uploadedThumbs up

Love/Like it?Wear it

#Represent and the contestants skin will be uploaded 2 weeks before the race

Wink

Speed Pursuit Greater Things Season 1 :)
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG