The online racing simulator
race message with time delay
(6 posts, started )
I would like to see the /rcc_all command become /rcc_all [##] where the ## is the number of seconds it will wait before clearing the race message.

I can then have it display * RACE OVER * wait, clear then display * Thanks for Racing * wait, clear, then display *Please make room for next player! * wait clear, and repeat a few times, for a minute or so then just clear and stop for next race.

Just need a simple easy polite way to tell people to get the frack out of the seat!
A seperate program could be useful, but otherwise you could use LFSLapper to do exactly this.
I could make a simple insim application which could do this. Drop me a PM if you wish me to do so and list out the requirements you need Smile
At this time I have 0 knowledge of insim, and have been putting it off.
I have only recently figured out the .lfs script files. lol

I would need to read through an entire tutorial on insim or a how to video on how to set it up etc... before I even think about doing it. I am in a "its working" so don't muck it up, situation with using my LFS to do events.

Setting up insim just seems like more than should be needed for a 30 second time delay... I tried making a .bat file with /wait, but it literaly hung the entire instance of LFS until it was done counting.
Thats fair enough Smile Dropped you a PM in case you change your mind!

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG