The online racing simulator
Event Looking For Hosts
(7 posts, started )
Event Looking For Hosts
helloWave

Im sure some have seen my post "Noob Hosting Events" where i wanted to host an event for LFS Demo Racers.

Na-na The admins approved Na-na and i can go on and host the event but really looking for some one that has a host and willing to help me make this event happen.

If you are interested you can leave a comment or private me and from there will talk then ill send u more info about the event.

Thank you.Thumbs up
#2 - lucaf
Yeah thats if u had the money bSmile but otherwise thanx hey
#5 - lucaf
Quote from PsYyCo C :Yeah thats if u had the money bSmile but otherwise thanx hey

hmm 0.10£ for one hour, just buy less cigarette/candy/energy drink or whatever you are used to spend money, and you can afford host for many events

btw interesting that rackservice (or...is it that one service which holds lagging servers?)!
lol Big grin u got a point there but our region doesn't have paypal supported so i cant get my money online
#7 - Racon
Is there a reason you can't use the dedicated server exe file from your own computer?

You can download the latest version from the test thread, from there it's just tweak the config file, set up your router, and run it. There's a lot of help out there for it already, and people here will get you through any other problems you may have.

Event Looking For Hosts
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG