The online racing simulator
Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Scoop :No specific rule but try not to be a pig (just an expresion we use here i don't want anyone to be ofended it's nothing personal ) and cut the entire thing, let's keep it civilised

will you check any of the qualifying laps for cutting? or only if there was a complaint?
I had a few complaints about the LFSLA and i will look at the 2nd session considering i missed it tomorow evening when i'll be back home i'll post my points of view on the matters at hand.
Is it possible to change the skin in the midle of the championship? We have a new skinner in our team and we were thinking in make new ones..hope we can :P
U can have a new skin for every race of the season, just make sure it contains the drivers the team name numbar and the LFS GT windscreen banner
Did race start at 16:00 CET Summertime or Wintertime?
And could the driver pool for a Team(one team each class) be bigger than 3 Drivers?
What are the rules about cutting the yellow lines at pit exit and entry? No cutting at exit? Cutting allowed at entry?
Quote from CRC Snightlo :Did race start at 16:00 CET Summertime or Wintertime?
And could the driver pool for a Team(one team each class) be bigger than 3 Drivers?

Dunno about the maximum number of backup drivers but at least you can't use more than 3 drivers on the track per race. This is because of the rule which tells that every participating driver has to do at least 45mins in the race. It's good to remember this so we don't see unnecessary penalties
About cuting keep withing the line on exit, on entry there's no rule and race is at 16:00 normal time, we changed from summer time back to normal
Quote :Driver swaps can be timed freely. However, a driver may only join the server when the car he wants to swap into is on it's pit in lap. The driver leaving the car must leave the server immediately.

This rule confuse me when put up against the rule that chat is permitted in form of JOIN for the buddies who have no verbal communicating !
I fail to see how this could be in effect ?
Maybe I failed to see another matter in effect which helps on this ?
Because u can use a specatator tool to see the race without beeing on the server and so u can see the chat, but today i will allow 1 team member to remain on the server besides the driver because it's far from a full day
will we get a complete result in the standings? I mean considering total points and number of wins etc. ? or will this only be done at the end of the season?
And, for example now, how do u rate 2 teams having the same number of 1st and 2nd places ? The one that won first leads ?
ooops sorry, must have missed it somehow
Hello racers!

Is it still possible to join LFS GT?

AutoMotoTrke.net Sim Racing Team is considering to join GT2 if that is ok? (I see that GT1 is full with signed up teams but not a lot of them actually race)

BOTT will be over, last race to come, we never missed a race in it, and we also done Formula Racing League that we organized for racers who can understand SerboCroatian language (ex-Yugoslavian drivers)... so now we need a new challenge and since we want to start racing in endurance races LFS GT seems to be the right place.
Perhaps MoE next season... So LFS GT is, as I see it, a ticket to MoE.

I see we missed a first qualy for 3rd race but maybe we can join for second qualy?
GT2 is wide open, post in the sign-up thread and in the race thread and i'll see you at the 2nd qualy friday
Thank you for letting us start in the time between two qual! We're in for 3rd race of season!
The server seems to have the MOE Password so we cant join. Can someone please fix it for qualifign?
yep same thing
works now
it's been fixed for 10 minutes now
Suggested it on our IRC channel, but practically nobody saw it. So...

For Season 4, i suggest that LFS GT adopts MoE's classes (whatever it will be) and set the dates a week before MoE races, not a week later. That way we would get more GT2 entries and more entries overall since MoE teams could use LFS GT as a 'short' practise for the MoE race. What do you think? maybe post it in the MoE section to see if there would be interest among the current teams?
Quote from Primoz :Suggested it on our IRC channel, but practically nobody saw it. So...

For Season 4, i suggest that LFS GT adopts MoE's classes (whatever it will be) and set the dates a week before MoE races, not a week later. That way we would get more GT2 entries and more entries overall since MoE teams could use LFS GT as a 'short' practise for the MoE race. What do you think? maybe post it in the MoE section to see if there would be interest among the current teams?

LFS GT is a different class than MoE. LFS GT is basically the entry to MoE, NOT to be a test/playground for already invited MoE teams.
Quote from Primoz :Suggested it on our IRC channel, but practically nobody saw it. So...

If you want races with MoE combos you could have a look at LFS LeMans League, where you actually can have a car with two or more drivers. The league is originally for single drivers though.

Still LFS GT is the ticket into MoE though, LFS LeMans is not connected to MoE in any way, only a possibility to race in the actual MoE combo before the event.

Click
Grrr I hate lags and timeouts -.-

What penalties are there for a disconnect ?
None except the time u lost on the track
This thread is closed

Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG