The online racing simulator
Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
Ah sorry. I beleaved that there was allready this question but I wasnt sure at all. So I asked it in the Questions Thread
More than a question, I want to provide some constructive criticism: if we are going to have some new stuff enabled, like the tow and safety car, it should have been posted way in advance how it works exactly.

No big deal, but in the second full course yellow I got stuck behind a GT2 and didnt pass him because I thought it wasnt allowed. Turns out it IS allowed for GT1s to pass GT2 even under full yellow.

As said, no big loss since it was in last hairpin, but it would have been nice to know in advance.

Great first stint btw, had a lot of fun
Quote from BurnOut69 :
No big deal, but in the second full course yellow I got stuck behind a GT2 and didnt pass him because I thought it wasnt allowed. Turns out it IS allowed for GT1s to pass GT2 even under full yellow.

What do you mean it was allowed. If it's said no passing, doesn't it mean no passing?
Yes
No passing should mean no passing, not just the fast guys. Also there was no green flag after the second yellow, it might have been cos I was behind the safety car but, it could've been on longer maybe.
Quote from Blackout :What do you mean it was allowed. If it's said no passing, doesn't it mean no passing?

According to what Scoop said in IRC, no passing means no passing in the same class. You can pass a car from another category under full yellow.
Quote from BurnOut69 :According to what Scoop said in IRC, no passing means no passing in the same class. You can pass a car from another category under full yellow.

Well that was well informed. I didn't suffer from that so doesn't matter for me, but the guy who was patiently staying behind me must be pissed off right now.
Yeah well I bet everyone, or most people, thought that no passing was no passing no matter what. Makes more sense to me.
regarding season 3: I assume it's not an issue if we north americans only make the Q1 session as the Q2 is during our work day.
No probleme at all, it isn't mandatory for a team to be present at both qual sesions
Are the qual sessions all on the race weekend, like mentioned in the rules, or is 1st session 1 week before the race, like in the season 3 post?

paXton
The first sesion is on a sunday the week before the race, tomorow i'll make the thread for race 1 where i'll post the dates and times for the qual sesions and the race server and pw.
I have a question, is shift-s and rejoin really allowed? Can't be, can it?
Of course it is, we are using a tracker tool, so if u reset in LFS you go to the back of the field but the tracker records your laps and at the end we can make the standings, so if u crash/roll, shift+S and drive out of the pits and keep on racing
Ok
Can we have MoE logo in PSD please? I've downloaded this, but here's only FXR/XRR/FZR template, not for XFR/UFR.
That is PSD and just take the MoE Logo out of it. That's not a template for a certain car just use it for all the cars.
Quote from Scoop :That is PSD and just take the MoE Logo out of it. That's not a template for a certain car just use it for all the cars.

Ah, thanks... seems like i've downloaded something else last time..
Since Kyoto is two weeks away, what are the rules about cutting? I saw a question in the MOE forum about going over the yellow line when entering the oval - can we go over it or not?
No specific rule but try not to be a pig (just an expresion we use here i don't want anyone to be ofended it's nothing personal ) and cut the entire thing, let's keep it civilised
so there is a question here: Will there be a LFS GT website soon? Or even, is there a website?
Scoop okay then. I like it, keeping it simple. And in an hour (or a 45-minute) long stint the huge curbs will make enough damage if you'll cut too much so yeah
About the website, no words yet and there's really nothing in the plans, but the past 2 seasons have been run from the forum and it worked perfectly. We'll see maybe in the future
ummm...sorry to be thick but umm where is the qualy to take place & is there a PW?
Was sorting out the server it's gona be the Masters of Endurance server, i've also updated the first post for Race 1 with all the info.
This thread is closed

Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG