The online racing simulator
Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
Would be nice if we could drive one hour earlier.
I think its in the interest of all the Driver`s.
I think nobody would miss Schumis last Rounds
Good point, i'll talk have a word with everybody and post the final race time tomorow evenin, thanks for bringing that up, i'm not an F1 fan so i don't follow F1

And about the server, we will still be running MoE server but not the same server from last race, prob a faculty or esl server, philip is the one in charge of that i'll have a word with him about it
I´m pretty sure Mercury GT2 team won´t be too happy with making the race earlier, as there is ManU vs. Liverpool.

So incase the race time needs to be changed, I´d like propose for postponing the race for and hour or so.
you guys know about VCR's right?
Quote from KSheppard :you guys know about VCR's right?

Would you tape the birth of your child to watch it some other time? illepall

lol were talking about schumacher here, not a son's birth
it's not like JV's retiring...now that WOULD be cause for rejoice!
Okay.....lets not discuss the cons and pros of Michael Schumacher.....

Even if you don't like him you will have to admitt that the next race is something special for F1.....I believe even the Schumacher-Haters will want to watch it for a last time of contempt

JV retiring from F1? Already happened twice.....

ManU vs. Liverpool? Usually twice a season.....

Michael Schumacher retiring from F1? This Sunday only.....

See the difference? I will watch that Grand Prix.....and I will watch it live!

CU, Sebastian
Quote from DasBoeseC :

Even if you don't like him you will have to admitt that the next race is something special for F1.....I believe even the Schumacher-Haters will want to watch it for a last time of contempt

Well, you got that wrong, as I´m not even a schumi hater, I still don´t give a darn about his last race, just a F1 GP amongst the others for me.
Quote :
ManU vs. Liverpool? Usually twice a season.....

But then, you´re not living in the Uk cheering for neither of the teams I guess, so it´s a bit different for them.
Quote :
Michael Schumacher retiring from F1? This Sunday only.....

See the difference? I will watch that Grand Prix.....and I will watch it live!

CU, Sebastian

Sorry, I personally can´t really see the difference.

And, it´s getting rather annoying to move the time and date of the race consitently.
Diffcult enough to try and make your other plans, when you never know for sure when the race is.
But, I´ve made my opinion.
Quote from Jonesy_ :Sorry, I personally can´t really see the difference.

Oh, come on.....

One thing happens repeatedly twice every year.....the other thing happens only ONCE and will NEVER repeat.....

Would you have said the same if it was Ayrton Senna's or Juan Manuel Fangio's last race?

Quote from Jonesy_ : But then, you´re not living in the Uk cheering for neither of the teams I guess, so it´s a bit different for them.

But I cheer for my club.....and still.....a game of my club against its No. 1 rival is hard to compare with this weekend's Grand Prix.....

Well, I also gave my POV

I am fine with any decision

CU, Sebastian
ok I got a question (sorry if it's a bit noobie) How does the tracker work?

Right now it says:Race started on Sunday, October 15th 2006 at 18:16... what I'd like to know is if i can trust the 18:16 start time. So when I switch with my team8 all i need to do is visit tracker & add 90minutes?
#1 The time of the race WILL NOT CHANGE i gave it a thought, and i consider not a huge ocasion, plus the F1 race is longer then the last hour of LFS GT, i'm sure in every team there's someone a little bit less interested in schumi then the rest, put that driver in the car.

#2 The tracker is not set up yet, don't look for the tracker now, i still have to get a hold of frank, he's the one that can make it hapen all i can do is make the config file, if the tracker will be working i will update the link and anounce it in the Race 2 thread.
stream
Is there going to be a live video stream like there was on MOE a while ago?

cheers

Johnathan Russ
FF Racing team
Unfortunetly there's not gona be any video stream
eh guys, race will end, when schumi will start. no prob at all F1 is @ 19 cest (17 gmt). therefor right at the end of our race. Maybe we can start 5 mins earlier?
That's up to ppl being on time on the server ass soon as everyone is on the server i will start making the grids regardless if it 15:45, so if u wana see shumi's last race be early on the server
Quote from DasBoeseC :Oh, come on.....
One thing happens repeatedly twice every year.....the other thing happens only ONCE and will NEVER repeat.....

Would you have said the same if it was Ayrton Senna's or Juan Manuel Fangio's last race?

But I cheer for my club.....and still.....a game of my club against its No. 1 rival is hard to compare with this weekend's Grand Prix.....
Well, I also gave my POV
I am fine with any decision
CU, Sebastian

Oh come on....
One is on the TV being held in Brazil, record it, its exactly the same as watching it on the TV 3hrs earlier and 3 months later.
One is LIVE, being held infront of 78,000 people, of which I count for 1, Would you not go to one of the biggest games of the season (also one of the biggest fixtures of world football, up there with RM v Barca, AC v Inter etc) because your playing on a computer?

I wouldnt expect any series to shift its dates just because its inconvenient for someone to attend it, i'd read earlier that regardless of F1 start times the races would be taking place at the same times each week, but eitherway i just want to point out just how backwards i think your POV is, mainly because you assumed incorrectly. Some of us arent armchair supporters, and the day i play a 'game' over following my team which i've paid to see is the day i'll give up following football!

See the difference? I will watch that Football.....and I will BE THERE!
Quote from Scoop :Unfortunetly there's not gona be any video stream

I think there is always an admin on the server. Why shouldn't he run LfS-TV, so everyone can watch?
I think this would be great for LfS-GT Series.
We would like to nominate a 6th driver for the Bandelnet Racing Team. He will not take part in the upcoming Westhill-Event (we already fixed the driver lineup for this race).

Is this possible?
yes of course
Quote from Scoop :yes of course

Great!

The 6th driver for Bandelnet Racing Team is:

LfS Nick: Black Goblin
Nationality: Germany
Simple question: Here in Argentina the time is GMT-3 .... Is time "CET" GMT+3?
CET = GMT +1 right now
Do we start with the n00b Start Tool in this Race?
This thread is closed

Questions, put them here
(139 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG