The online racing simulator
No longer welcome moderator
(5 posts, closed, started )
well it seems mr 2nd chance moderator couldnt take it.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/88538-No-longer-welcome-user

Quote from kristofferandersen :
Now that everyone got to express their opinions.

Its really up to moderators who gets banned and unbanned.

Contact moderators if you think you have been banned wrongly, and they will look into it.

I'll close this thread now as it changed its direction completely.

The issue is UNbanning wrongly, dont try to escape.
Everyone didn't express his opinion, there was no off topic, closing the thread was only to protect urself.

Is it so hard to admit a mistake ? Is it so hard to be fair and show the way up ?

Mr 2nd chance, you proved your incompetence at handling forum rules, why dont you simply resign ?

Your behaviour is absolutely appaling. Puke !
Now i dont want buy s3 anymore, I'd rather ddos the forum.

So what's the next step ? Probably another appaling move yes. Well go on ! Do your worst !
Right, so you personally attack one dude because you and your friend (whom, hey, you've yet to introduce) have some problems with the forum ban system, and have now turned sour over the situation and appear to represent the large amount of monstrously angry banned forumers (oh, where are they..)

Kris is just doing what he has to do and what he think is right. If you feel your friend deserves his unban, follow what Kris says, and contact a Mod or even Kris himself in PM. This whole thread is extremely unecessary and just showcases your upmost immaturity (ddosing the forum means you and your friend can't use it either, so it doesn't resolve the issue does it lol)

Just take the words lightly and heed the instructions, its not that hard.

//
Anyway, you've been demo since 2013, even longer than I was. You're missing out on a lot of stuff in the licenced world of LFS. Going off topic a little but, you should consider grabbing S2 if you can. Don't let some fiddley forum situation stop the passion Na-na

(unless you're an alt, then ggwp)
Old thread was closed with a reason.
Quote from neonmateo :Old thread was closed with a reason.

it was closed beacuse kristofferandersen do not want to discus his mistake decision

Quote from kristofferandersen :Contact moderators if you think you have been banned wrongly, and they will look into it.

Vano was banned here properly, he post S2 content when he was a demo user, we (i) just want everyone to be treated equally.
If your friend you referred to here had his demo account banned from the forum for posting about licensed content, and has since purchased a license, either PM me his name or send an email to the developers, and we will unban if we confirm he has purchased.

Bans and unban requests are usually not discussed in open forum, and are usually handled in private. I'm not going to get into details of who we ban and unban and for what reasons here.

If you have any further questions, please contact me or the developers directly.

Closing thread.
This thread is closed

(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG