The online racing simulator
Air Attack junior team - Air Support - now officially recruiting

Air Attack have formed a junior team to make joining an established racing team more accessible for the less experienced drivers in LFS. Our aim is to introduce new users to the rules system of motorsport competition, and gradually grow their knowledge of the Airio administration system to the point where they can be promoted to the main Air Attack Racing Team.

You should have at least 300 laps done on Air Attack servers (shown by !pi command while on an AA server) and a safety rating (!rt) of at least 75%. Your PB isn't important - that's something we can work on together.

Register on the Air Attack Forum and confirm your details to get started, and then carefully read the application guidelines and our team's Code of Conduct thoroughly before starting your application thread in the appropriate section. Your ability to meet the requirements and follow the simple directions contained in these threads is the first test of your suitability for the team.

From there, the amount of interaction and contribution to the team, as well as demonstrating a good understanding of rules and systems, will determine how quickly you graduate through the levels of Air Support - from basic kick/ban/inactivity immunity, through to becoming a full AA member, to becoming a high-level administrator - there are many possibilities open to you.

We hope to see you there soon!
Looking for a team to start out with?

Looking to enter a team with good heritage?

Looking for helpful teammates or in-team coaching?

Look (heh) no further!
Apply for Air Support here on the Air Attack forum!
If you feel like Air Attack is the right home for you, feel free to post an application over at our team website :
https://lx-fx.co.uk/AirAttack/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=53
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :maybe i should join you guys again ? dunno if i be welcome though ? diff terms could be the answer.

You can try setting a new application up and I'll attend to it shortly Wizard! I don't remember you being with us during my term so maybe someone else on our forum will remember. Smile

If you feel like Air Attack is the right home for you, feel free to post an application over at our team website :
https://lx-fx.co.uk/AirAttack/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=53
I think it is due for you to reapply to AA mate! Smile
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :i have one question as it seems noone answered it yet.
does AA use lfs lapper now or is it still ario ?

and no im not going to apply to AA team after these comments as it would be already decided to not like that fact from other team members.
it clearly shows here i wouldnt be welcome so why should i even bother filling it out. however will stop by now & then as AA always was good servers to race at.

Yes, we still use Airio, however our members Rane and Firestarter work on it to improve some of the features, or at least utilise all of its existing ones. You can view this on our Multiclass server

We hope to race with you on track, sad to hear you have had a bad experience with someone in our rank, but if you head over to our team page at https://lx-fx.co.uk/AirAttack/forum/index.php we will gladly help out.

Cheers
That aa server so bed mentally down limand. But if u enjoy crashin goahead
Hi, Speedwerkes is known for this and we will ban him shortly (or when I come back from work) Thanks for the report. But for future instances, please head to www.airattackteam.com for server issues or user reports like this where our admins will refer quicker following SOP.

Quote from THE WIZARD DK :is this the type of behavior AA wants on their servers?

SpeedWerkes seems to have not learned anything from his previous ban.

rams. faul language. blocking, well watch and tell me if thats good race behavior.

not to mention shit he says too...

i suggest a 999 ban for this user.

EDIT:
remind yourself.
this is the guy who in multiple races parks on track and go afk in the middle of a race.
and if he cant beat you fair he starts the ram game..

EDIT2:
added 2 more replays.
i had been racing for like 4-5 hours when he logged in last night.
ofc accidents happened. but people took it well and kept racing fair and clean.
then this guy comes along. and well watch the replays ..

Air Attack junior team - Air Support - now officially recruiting
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG