The online racing simulator
[SC] Simple Cruise S2 & Demo!
(12 posts, started )
Great work you both did on this project and congrats on the official launch.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Great work you both did on this project and congrats on the official launch.

Thank you for also helping me out with the scripts during the development cycle of this project. Appreciate it a lot!
#3 - asyed
Nice! All of the insim location's work?
Quote from asyed :Nice! All of the insim location's work?

Everything's finished and ready for use. I'll be publishing couple of updates that'll adjust some minor unnoticed bugs and new features hopefully tomorrow - 5/31/2018. Will post a change-log in here as well.
#5 - Racon
Cruise is not my thing, but that insim looks beautifully done Thumbs up
Quote from Racon :Cruise is not my thing, but that insim looks beautifully done Thumbs up

Thank you. This is the result of being too OCD about everything haha.
-
(iceman121) DELETED by iceman121 : Outdated
-
(iceman121) DELETED by iceman121
good looking update, keep them going.
-
-
-
-
(joaopaulopt) DELETED by joaopaulopt : Wrong post sorry i fooled myself lol
Update for the future of SC, If any.

With every journey there's an end, unfortunately I have decided to disband the SC Team due to the lack of interest and inactivity. I've tried to host multiple events, constantly kept pushing new InSim updates and new features and tried to recruit members and keep them active but at the end, I ended up wasting time and energy.

Not to mention the tiny LFS community does not help at all. I'm not disbanding the SC Team mainly because of the lack of inactivity and interest, but also life got in the way and I am unable to pursue what I always have enjoyed, things are tight and in some situations are unbearable, which is why I am completely disbanding SC.

Who knows, maybe once things are settled down I might try to revive the SC Team under a new name but it's highly unlikely since I've been in a deep personal crisis for more than 10 years now. It's unfortunate that this team had to end this way, but I'm in no control with my personal matter.

Hope this clears up any questions for the people who used to play in our server, if any.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :wow. sorry to hear this . i really hope you get your life back together. you made a good job with this insim man. take that with you.and yes. this community doesnt help anymore sadly.once it did. but no more. i kinda get the feeling this project and team was more or less all you had left to hang on too in life. if thats the case here. i feel really with you and i seriously dont hope you do something stupid if your life is as bad as it feels to me you describe. remember smiling to people on the streets. gets you smiles back too.. may life be with you.and thank you for your time with this insim. i really liked it.nicely done. peace!

Thank you for your really kind words man, I've read this message soon after you posted it but didn't have the will power to respond, my deepest apologies. Thankfully i'm all good after my break, not in the best situation but i'm thankful for what i have now. It's been hard and unbearable as i've said but it's fine for now at least, I can't really speak out about my social life, and i'd like to keep it private. again my deepest apologies for not responding soon after seeing your reply and i appreciate your kind words, meant a lot to me at that time.

However, I have a small announcement to make as well. Big grin

Small note to our veteran players before SC-LFS went hiatus for 10 months.

With every journey, comes an end; is what I at least have said. While unfortunately an end can mean at times it's a forever end, it is not the case for the SC-LFS Community. I have decided after 10 months of absence to return the SC-LFS team thanks to the amazing, strong and supportive community of LFS, without the support and encouragement this decision wouldn't have simply come true.

I just want to apologize to every veteran of the SC-LFS Community for letting them down and not being able to keep my promise. I am deeply sorry and I promise this time the SC-LFS Community will strive stronger than before.

I've relaunched our main server 2 weeks earlier and have updated the insim a couple of times. If you're curious about what we're doing now and what's new, then please join our discord server and visit our website.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/cWp2CBq
hello today i was going to play sc server and i cent play why???
We need a good cruise server in LFS and I don't see any. I've been away from LFS for a while but I miss it. I can host a server on a high end machine and gigabit internet connection if someone with a good insim is interested.
Quote from BiG JeRmZ :We need a good cruise server in LFS and I don't see any. I've been away from LFS for a while but I miss it. I can host a server on a high end machine and gigabit internet connection if someone with a good insim is interested.

What do you define as a "good cruise server"? I'm more of a racer type, probably did under 10 kms on cruise servers overall throughout the years, so not an expert in the field, but the TC CityDriving servers are really popular, as I always see them on the top of the servers list. Do you count them as not-good-enough cruise servers?

[SC] Simple Cruise S2 & Demo!
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG